*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning, SMDer's I think or is it Looneys.lol

Off to hopefully buy my mattress today. Yesterday I got my lease in the mail for the new place and I was so excited plus I just won $40 on the Mega Millions. What a day it is for me.

Hope everyone has a great day. Chat later.

Hi friends!

Cathy, I forgot to congratulate you over on the Looney thread about the 40 dollar win! We had already talked about the lease via email. I probably look like a horrible friend over at the Looney thread, but we talk in emails and people should just assume that we have the same conversation at 3 to 4 different locations (two CC threads, FB, and email) ha ha

Thank you everyone for your reassurance that all will be fine with the Looney cruise. I just worry as, unless Andy is not informing me, we NEVER get emails from Johna or crucon. We'll just lay back and on the 18th or 19th if nothing has posted to our bank account, we'll give Johna a call.

As far as the SMDers cruise, we will be waiting until the final week of October. Yes, don't worry, we will pay by the 29th. Then we'll be SMDers! Woohoo! Rich, I am open to doing any tasks that are necessary, leading any groups, whatever... put me to work. :)

I know you have to wait until I am official, and I understand that.

Have a great day everyone! :)

No worries about the final payments...

Cru con asks for the final payments before Carnival requires it, I think by a week or two.

It's really one full month before. So there is no reason for concerns. Johna says that bookkeeping does the deed, she is just responsible for getting correct information. The month give her and Crucon lots of time in case there are problems

Good morning to all my SMDer Sibs and to our Canadian sibs Happy Thanksgiving!!:)

Not much going on here at my house and the laundry is waiting on me so I just have time for a quick wave to everyone and then I`m off to the laundry room...:eek:

Congrats Cathy for the $40 win. You are the biggest winner I know.

I didn't know CruCon did final payment a month ahead but I like getting the bill payed ahead of time. I don't want the stress of missing the deadline. :eek:

I just went with inside guarantee and anytime dining. I'm going to commit to a cabin in Feb (after I recover from the Holidays).

This will be the newest ship I've been on. We did sail on the Smoke Free Paradise so that couldn't have been too old. Have you been on a lot of new ships?

Good morning ya'll. Well as most of you know, someone hijacked by email account. West came over last night and sure enough there was a virus. He cleaned out the computer and I changed my password. I don't know how this happend since I never open anything from anyone I don't know. Sorry ya'll.

Marie - your up real early today. I was up late getting this computer done, so I slept in this morning:p.

Cathy p - Glad good thing are happening for a change. Congrats on the BIG win.

Mimi - Marie seems to think you might want to be the Nachi director. I guess because your doing such a great job on the Nachi excursion for the Looney cruise. Just let me know.

Good morning Bobbie - have fun doing the laundry.

Hi Chelle

Janet - thanks on the heads up.

Kathy - did you book this cruise or are you going to wait until Feb?

Morning!

Rich, I knew they weren't from you when I got two of them with weird names as the subject. One maybe, but not two! Glad you got it fixed.

And

Kathy said she did book, maybe you missed it in her post.

"I just went with inside guarantee and anytime dining. I'm going to commit to a cabin in Feb (after I recover from the Holidays)."

Speaking of anytime dining, Johna booked Judie and I for anytime dining already. I guess she knows us well enough by now to know what we wanted. Thats kinda cool huh? Anyway, we now have anytime dining. :D

Yes, I am booked. Wanted to take advantage of the $25 deposit. ;)

I'm waiting to select cabin because 1) I want to see what general area everyone else is planning on booking. On the last group cruise everyone seemed to be aft except us who were forward. 2) We are going to Hawaii next month and I'd like to spend the rest of the deposit there. :D

Hi, gang!

Just got back from shopping. You know me I love to shop. So I layed on some more mattress' then went back and did it again. Then someone said did you check out this one on sale, another customer and I said no I did not see it so layed on that one next to the customer and it was great. His wife kind of looked at me strange but I said he invited me to lay down. Then we all laughed. He was a cutie though. So I bought that one and it was $100 cheaper than the one I was getting so I went back to the recliner section where I had been eyeballing the 2 piece leather ones that were one sale and got one of those as well. I think that 2 pice one will do really good for my foot surgery.

I went and cashed in my big winnings and to $10 worth for next Tues and I had asked for the power play which would have meant $10 and she did not hear me and only printed the regular. She said that is ok I will sell and I said oh no you won't it is mine so it cost me $15 and I got $25 back. Then I went outside and found a heads up penny and said oh please the big Powerball one tonight yee ole penny laying heads up.

That has been my day and now I just popped a Coor's Light.

Rich, sorry about the virus, that sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

Kathy, glad you got all official. Sorry to hear that you are going to Hawaii and I am not, however, I am going to retire in Florida next month so that is good also.

Janet, yep Johna knows us so well.lol

Hi to all as my CRS is kicking in.

Happy Thanksgiving Andrea!!

Chat later.

Hey, Bobbie, are you having a good day??

Hey Cathyp, yes I am.

Sounds as tho you are too, winning money, shopping and Coors lite...what more could a girl ask?:p

Now when are you moving to Fla? Does Kenny & you plan to work when you move there or retire altogether?

What ever you have plans to do I wish you both the very best.;)

When all us Sibs show up at your door at the same time you will wonder why did we ever moved to Fla....:D

JK, I know you will love it there. I did when we were stationed near Miami.

Howdy gang. Its the start of the Spurs season tonight, so I will be going to the game. Its only preseason though.

Kathy, now that I see that again. Great.

Cathy p - Glad to hear you had such a good day. I had a clerk that did that to me once and wanted to take the ticket back. Oh no. I took the ticket and won $24 for a $1 ticket.

Hi Bobbie.

Hey Cathyp, yes I am.

Sounds as tho you are too, winning money, shopping and Coors lite...what more could a girl ask?:p

Now when are you moving to Fla? Does Kenny & you plan to work when you move there or retire altogether?

What ever you have plans to do I wish you both the very best.;)

When all us Sibs show up at your door at the same time you will wonder why did we ever moved to Fla....:D

JK, I know you will love it there. I did when we were stationed near Miami.

Bobbie, we are going on Nov. 21st. Kenny's last day of work is the 19th and mine is Oct. 22nd. Hopefully we are never working again, however, if Kenny drives me nuts he may be the next Walmart Greeter.lol Everyone is welcome at my place anytime. Just bring your sleeping bag as I only have one bedroom.

I won $9 on the powerball today. Yea!!

Well I hope you all have a super day. Chat later.

Oh ya I almost forgot....Good morning, SMDer's!!!

Marie - short and sweet. Good morning!

Cathy p - poor Kenny. He doesn' have to back to work at Wal-mart as a greeter. Lowe's has greeters too (But thats my job next year - part time).

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Hi everyone... oh what a day this has been...

I think am pooped from trying to be kind, or at least in the same room, with someone who thinks I am the most evil thing that ever walked this earth...

Yep, all that know me...She has me pegged :p

Oh my, you would have thought I was her ex husband...if she had an ex, she doesn't...

Pretty funny and sad at the same time.

Can I be Cathy for a moment and borrow that Drama Queen Crown

I was invited to a baby shower, I went, and she is the Aunt in law of the mom to be.

Now you tell me, who comes into a Baby Shower, and only hug the mom to be, so she can whisper in her ear, "You could have at the very least told me SHE WOULD BE HERE"

Really, you have treated this young mom to be, like crap as long as she has been in the family picture.

And you think you have the right to state something like that to her at her baby shower.

Grow up my "Christian" Friend, we are not 12 any more. (we used to go to church together)

It is not about her or me, it was a Baby shower for a very sweet girl...

If for a moment, I thought she would have been so bent, I would have,

(now that I have 20/20 hind sight)

I should have drove over the gift the day before.

But the Mom to be, said, of the two of us, she would have rather the Aunt in law be a no show, just as she was for the bridal shower :eek:

I wasn't invited to that, because the "bride to be" then, was trying to please her soon to be Auntie, as the Aunt in law, did semi raise her husband.

Really, I had no idea her hatred for me went that deep,

considering they are the ones that are doing Insurance fraud on Dawn,

and also the ones who have caused all the hate and discontent

burning bridges with just about everyone that had ever befriended her.

Ok Cathy, you can have your crown back, just needed to get that off my chest...

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that was just rude to say, while hugging the guest of honor...

Maybe, "Sweetheart you really are looking great!" would have been a better choice...

I'll end it with this, I thought the baby shower went well, even if the "Aunt" was very snubish...

She brought un invited guests with her, I guess she needed protection from me...

And she left before I did.

And that is when mom to be's mom,

let it all out about what "auntie" had said to Mommy with that hug,

and how awful she has been to her daughter from the start, and...

oh my, they were worried for me, and how I was dealing with it...

Crazy...I was fine, but also sad for Auntie, who for 5 years was my very best friend...

Or if you ask my husband

the person who loved to control and use me, cuz I was a very good friend...and put up with her.

Look what I found while cleaning out one of our closets the other day... They will DEFINITELY be traveling with us on the Magic ;)

**I know some of you remember the FUN we had with these** :eek:

67395_1626235777926_1297484043_1693212_4109238_n.jpg

Pretty sure Dawn has one in Orange and one in Blue... Go Bears

Good morning, SMDer's!

Marie, so sorry she showed up. Is she the one from last year that had you all upset? Well at least it is over and now you can concentrate on our cruise. Thanks for giving the crown back to me. I have my doctor appt today on the Kidney things, may have to put my Twinkie to sleep tomorrow so I think you gave it back just in time.:eek:

I hope you all have the bestest of days!

Good morning SMDers. Another nice day today.

Cathy p - Kenny may want that job just to stay busy. I know that when I do retire next year, that I will be looking for something part time. Sorry to hear that those deadskins won (as you can tell, I'm not a fan). Also, sorry to hear about Twinkie. I know thats going to be very difficult to have to do that.

Em - I remember those cups:D. Can you say "refill" lol

Marie - are you trying to give Cathy a run for her title? We can only have one "Drama Queen", but you could be a Drama Princess;)?

Hope everyone have a good day.

Good morning all=)

I do have those cups in ORANGE and BLUE! Forgot all about them but they are around here somewhere, probably in one of the many boxes we never unpacked when we moved a YEAR ago, lol!!! Who knows what we'll find when we finally look in those boxes! Could be scary:eek:

Mom, you were the better person at the baby shower..........fact is you always were the better person:) The fact that you would have congratulated her and been just as kind as any other time after all they have done to you and now me with this whole insurance scam thing, well, just goes to show your wonderfulness. Love ya, super glad you were able to have a great time!

Now, is it time to cruise yet!!!!!! :p

Archived