*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning all=)

I do have those cups in ORANGE and BLUE! Forgot all about them but they are around here somewhere, probably in one of the many boxes we never unpacked when we moved a YEAR ago, lol!!! Who knows what we'll find when we finally look in those boxes! Could be scary:eek:

Mom, you were the better person at the baby shower..........fact is you always were the better person:) The fact that you would have congratulated her and been just as kind as any other time after all they have done to you and now me with this whole insurance scam thing, well, just goes to show your wonderfulness. Love ya, super glad you were able to have a great time!

Now, is it time to cruise yet!!!!!! :p

Good Morning SMDers!

Marie, so sorry about that poopie head at the shower. Another vote here saying you were right.

Cathy, I am so so sorry about your Yorkie. You have email.

We're going for a bike ride. I say this all the time. And the *we* always turns into *me* or I guess the correct word would be *I*. So we'll see if Andy will finally put his brand new bike to use.

And once again I'm going to say when I wanted a new bicycle I waited for two months until I found one at a yard sale for 5 dollars. He wants to start biking and he runs to walmart and buys one. Then he gives up with it and it collects dust in the storage closet. :mad:

Ok, thank you for letting me vent. Chicken enchiladas and Mexican rice for dinner. I tried a new Mexican rice recipe that involves two steps of cooking. First sauteing in oil and then transferring with other ingredients to a rice cooker. And boy is it delicious! (I made it yesterday).

Nice Double post Dawn LOL

Cathy I am so sorry that Twinkie is doing so poorly...

I will be thinking of you today, as you know we had to "take Care" of two this year.

We had them for 13 and 14 years...

It is one of the hardest things to do, and that my friend is why,

the men have to Man up around here and do it

I can take care of all the puppy pee, and vomit and such, but not that last Vet Visit.

OK off to help Nick with Yard work...

Darn furlow days anyway!

Thanks for the concern for me and my Twinkie. We both so appreciate it.

The doctor said I have a pinch in my artery that goes from my Aorta down somewhere and to enjoy Florida and not worry about it as he shook my hand and said he wished it was himself that was going.lol

Ok so on top of all this I have some flu like symtoms that make me feel like chit.

Drama queen finished and yes Marie you can be the Princess under me.

Chat later.

Good afternoon ya'll.

Dawn - anything you have to say is important! And see how informative the boards can be as we all know where Marie is.

Cathy p - you know what you need for the flu like systems.

Pop open a Coors Light! Make sure its cold (the beer).

Marie - don't work too hard.

Mimi - We have a park here in San Antonio that has miles of trails that I ride the bike in. Its so nice to go on a weekday morning when no one else is there. Dinner sound really good!

Hi Janet

Unitl later!

Hi all, the tractor decided to do something stupid, so I am done working for now LOL

Nothing big, just needs it's daddy to come home and fix it...

Darn branch unplugged something and there is no way I can plug it back...

so Nick will get it later.

No worries he said he knows what happened.

Drama, what drama, for me really there was lack of drama, she wouldn't even make contact with me.

To bad she had to be so snarky to the guest of honor

I mean really, who sent out the invitations :rolleyes: Blame her sister and her mom :eek:

Good evening SMDers!

Cathy so sorry you're feeling ill, but take a tiny flu over bad news that you thought you were going to receive from the doctor. You'll feel better soon enough :)

We canceled dinner tonight as I looked in the fridge and saw SO MANY leftovers, said "do you think boneless chicken wings would freeze because we're not dumping them out...AGAIN" and Andy said "I'll have them for dinner during Monday Night Football." So I had some leftovers as well and the feast will wait until tomorrow.

Our local grocer sells cold boneless cooked chicken wings for $7.99 for 2.5 pounds. AWESOME deal. But we never get through even half of it after several eatings and to the trash it goes. :( I seriously want to know if they would freeze well.

Rich, that sounds wonderful being on the trails before it gets crowded. Have you ever done a bicycle excursion in any of the ports? If you're ever in the city of Chicago, a new company just started a rent a bike business. They have locations throughout the city, and I guess the bikes are locked up and you just slide your card, a bike unlocks, and you pay by the hour. You can drop it off at any of their locations. I plan to try it out in the spring.

Have a great night SMDers! We'll be official very soon.

Where is everyone tonight???

Remember, there are only 18 days left to book this group cruise before the group rates go away and you will be losing a couple hundred dollars at least!!

There is also a 25.00 deposit available on this group until Oct. 29th as well.

Book it by Oct. 29th!! Cru Con is not open on the week ends.

Remember, there are only 18 days left to book this group cruise before the group rates go away and you will be losing a couple hundred dollars at least!!

Please keep in mind that Johna is got this week, but you can still email her and she will get back with you when she returns on Oct 18.

Rich, I started a thread tonight with the title of "18 days left to book a CC group cruise" you should go there and sort of advertise your group since you don't have a business thread like everyone else. It's the only way people will have of finding you.

Here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=26448401&highlight=#post26448401

Good Morning all !! My Sister & I are planning on booking with this group. We are from Toronto ON. I have a question? If we book before Oct 29th when do we pay the remaining of the deposit ? Will it be "The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29 2011 " ??

The removal of the $25 deposit has caused some confusion?

I hope to book a cove balcony, anyone else book one ? I had one on the Dream in Aug 2010, it was amazing ! I wondered if anyon had the pricing for a Cove 7C ?

Thank you & hope to offically join the group soon !!

Good Morning all !! My Sister & I are planning on booking with this group. We are from Toronto ON. I have a question? If we book before Oct 29th when do we pay the remaining of the deposit ? Will it be "The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29 2011 " ??

I hope to book a cove balcony, anyone else book one ? I had one on the Dream in Aug 2010, it was amazing ! I wondered if anyon had the pricing for a Cove 7C ?

Yes, for sure book before the 29th, and yes, the 2nd deposit will be due in Aug.

But, I wonder if you book the Cove Bal. if you will have to put up the full deposit,

because it is not offered as one of the Cat. Cabins listed...

I know you can book them and still be in the group, just not sure if it falls under the $25 deposit thingy...

Johna is out of the office this week, but send in you request anyway, and make a phone call too...

she will be very busy when she gets back, so be sure she knows you really want to book this cruise.

Remember to say CC Group with Riches Group, or you might get the wrong Group booked, and be going in Dec.

But Hey Welcome to the SMDer's Group

It is going to be a blast!

Good Afternoon SMDers!

I am representing both myself and Cathy today as she's spending some time with her Yorkie before going to the vet this evening. Please say a prayer for the both of them.

She said she just doesn't have it in her today to do CC, and that's 100% understandable. I'm sure she'll return tomorrow for love from us.

Welcome Sunnyday and Sunnyday's sister!

Have a great day SMDers!

Welcome!! I thought I would pop in to let you know that if you book any catagory of cabin except the ones offered in the group pricing, you will pay the full deposit (because thats how you get the room of your choice) and the full fare of the cabin since it doesn't have a group rate on it.

So hey! Why not just book a regular balcony, pay 25 bucks now, and the rest of the deposit in August next year, get all the amenities this group is being given, AND be in the group for discounted hotels and tours and stuff!!

OK ya'll, you know that Cathy p has to do something none of us ever what to do and that is put down a beloved pet.

Lets all say a little prayer for the two of them tonight. We're thinking about Cathy. Thanks

Good afternoon ya'll. I was going to get up this morning and go ride the bike, but since I didn't wake up until 1:45 this afternoon, no bike ride today. I can't remember sleeping so long (although I didn't even get off work until 4 this morning).

SunnyDay - welcome to what going to be a cruise to remember! Not much more I can tell you since Marie and Janet pretty much tilled you in on everthing you need to know. But, just in case you do have any more questions, feel free to ask. Again, welcome.

Janet - thanks for helping with sunny's question.

Marie - again, thank you too. Also, as you know, I have yet to hear back from Laura as to our business page and have not gotten any codes. Would you please email me those and I will make sure that anyone that needs them will get them. Thanks again.

Hi Nancy!

Archived