*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Cat has some VERY HAPPY news, which I'll let her share with you tomorrow. But I'm sure you can figure out what it is!

Sorry I can't keep a happy secret shhhh: Yorkie is moving to Florida with Cat! He's going to be A-Ok with some meds!

Sorry Cat, I didn't want to leave everybody in suspense.

:):):):):):)

I hope Cat forgives me.

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas and we are planning a Texas size party for you on Carnival's brand new ship!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until Oct 29, 2010. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Please remember that Carnival will discountine both the reduced deposit and group cruise rate effective Nov 1, 2010. After that you will be required to pay the full deposit of $250 per person and will pay the prevailing rate at the time of booking.

In order to save yourself money, you must book with Johna no later then Oct 29, 2010. Spend your money while your on the cruise and not on the cruise!

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

For pricing information please email me rwzikeatyahoo.com and I will gladly forward them to you.

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director ?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Tours TBA

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

Don't be shy, call or email Johna today and book your cruise! You won't be sorry:D:D:D

Good Morning SMDer's

Cathy Great News about Twinkie...

Those fur babies sure can take us on a roller coaster ride, can't they...

Well, 14 out and about, 19 plus the two rescue workers to go. they are making pretty good time...

I love watching the world come together for something , Nice break from the Me me me world of Politics we have been blasted with...

Hi to anyone who come on today, I have to get ready and go to work...

See Ya

And those who want to book it, give Johna's # a call, we had someone book our Liberty Looneys Cruise yesterday...

So Cru Con will Hook ('em horns) you up, even if Johna is not there to do it.

Good morning, SMDer's!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful prayers and well wishes for me and my Twinkie. OMG it was such a long day and visit to the vet. She came out smiling and saying all he needs is some heart meds and a water pill. He will be in Florida with you . I was crying when I got there and still crying when I left. Not to mention I have a flu like illness that has been making me feel like chit all week. I went to the doctor today and she gave me meds so me and the Twinkie are on the mend.

Now back to the regular scheduled program of being CHAT DIRECTOR.lol

I am watching the miners come up and crying with each one. It is a wonder I have any tears left.:D

Chat later.

Good news, good news, good news!!!

Cathyp I am so happy for you and Twinkie..;)

The miners are coming up safe, and all is well with Twinkie...we have cause to be happy here today!!!

I have to be off here and on my way to the Vet with our Yorkie (Izzy), but she only has to be there for booster shots...

Not ill thank goodness.

Waving to all our SMDers!!!! Hope everyone is having a good day..

Little cool here but we got MUCH needed rain last night..:)

Good afternoon ya'll. Down here at West's place in Corpus playing tree service man. Trimming trees from around the house.

Cathy p - Great news.

Marie - you the way you put it "Me me me"

Hi Bobbie, Nancy and Bobbie.

I'll check in later

Good Morning SMDer's

Cathy Great News about Twinkie...

Those fur babies sure can take us on a roller coaster ride, can't they...

Well, 14 out and about, 19 plus the two rescue workers to go. they are making pretty good time...

I love watching the world come together for something , Nice break from the Me me me world of Politics we have been blasted with...

Hi to anyone who come on today, I have to get ready and go to work...

See Ya

And those who want to book it, give Johna's # a call, we had someone book our Liberty Looneys Cruise yesterday...

So Cru Con will Hook ('em horns) you up, even if Johna is not there to do it.

Be sure you tell them you want the Cruise Critic group cruise cuz there were a couple of bookings on the dream that weren't booked into the group even though the agents said it was. We fixed it, but it was a hassle.

There are tons of threads popping up but in case you missed it, here is a link to Johns blog today. A crew member jumped over board and is lost at sea.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2010/10/13/a-very-sad-day/ :(

Wow, this is the same ship that we will be on in two weeks. Kinda makes you wonder why the crew member jumped?

Wow, this is the same ship that we will be on in two weeks. Kinda makes you wonder why the crew member jumped?

Rich I want so badly to write something snarky here,

I read it last night and managed to shut down the computer with out writing something snarky,

and now I wake up and here it is again IN MY FACE begging me to write it...

OK, here it goes,

Maybe because they found out in two weeks they were going to be your room steward...

All kidding aside, it is very sad, but in every walk of life there are those who do these things...

It is bound to happen on a ship too, maybe even more so, as they are "stuck" in a small space for 6 months at a time.

It takes a special type of person to put up with the likes of some cruisers,

and work so hard to make us happy, and then go to a tiny room for 6 months.

Very sad for those who know him, and very sad for his family...

Good afternoon Marie and everyone else.

Just back from the island. We drove up the beach for miles and it was great. Nice and warm and such a great day.

I just wonder if we are ever going to get a business page for this cruise or are we on our own? I've now emailed Laura six times asking her what the status was and I have yet to hear back from her. Anyone know whats going on with that?

Good afternoon Marie and everyone else.

Just back from the island. We drove up the beach for miles and it was great. Nice and warm and such a great day.

I just wonder if we are ever going to get a business page for this cruise or are we on our own? I've now emailed Laura six times asking her what the status was and I have yet to hear back from her. Anyone know whats going on with that?

Rich, Chelle said if you want she will fix you up with a Biz. Page...

Then you don't have to e-mail Laura any more, and what dff does it make you post the thing in your Siggy, and there you go.

Telling you truly we have not used ours (CC one) very much...

I find it a place to up date my lists, so I can then re post them...

Most of our Biz, is on the Chat page....

Our siggy's take you to Chelles Page she made...

Good evening ya'll. Thanks to Chelle, we are going to set up a page for the pricing and other info for the group, so those that want the info will have it at their fingertips.

Marie - I haven't forgotten that comment:rolleyes:. I know that the businees page isn't that big of a deal, but being listed on the member cruises is. I find myself looking at it for group cruises and I think others do also.

Steelerjan - Glad to hear your going to be joining us. Just give us ya'll names and any other info you care to share. Again, welcome.

Hi Bobbie, good night Bobbie.

Cathy p - you are to best! If only that GS of yours could ever figure it out. Maybe with you moving to Fl, we will learn!

Good evening ya'll. Thanks to Chelle, we are going to set up a page for the pricing and other info for the group, so those that want the info will have it at their fingertips.

Marie - I haven't forgotten that comment:rolleyes:. I know that the businees page isn't that big of a deal, but being listed on the member cruises is. I find myself looking at it for group cruises and I think others do also.

Steelerjan - Glad to hear your going to be joining us. Just give us ya'll names and any other info you care to share. Again, welcome.

Hi Bobbie, good night Bobbie.

Cathy p - you are to best! If only that GS of yours could ever figure it out. Maybe with you moving to Fl, we will learn!

I agree, I wonder what the hold up is on that anyway,

maybe you were the last one, so why bother, cuz on the 1st it is all but gone bye bye anyway...

Sure would have been nice to be up there for the past month though.

Not sure what the hold up would be, I would think they would want as many people as possible to get in on the Deal...

Oh well, I am just glad you got the Deal when you did, so we could book it too...

I really think this will be a very fun cruise...

Well, my Looney cruise is going to be fun too, but Different, as we will have the kiddos...

On your Cruise it will be me and Dawn again, with Chelle and Pat...

More silliness I believe is called for with that combo...

Good morning, SMDer's!

Well one week from today I will be retired. Yea!!!!

Steelerjen, welcome to our group.

Marie, snarky is your middle name.lol

Rich, thanks for the nice comment.

Where has everyone been? I think I have several pages to catch up on and nope only the one.

Off to Looney Land, chat later.

Morning all...

Cathy my middle name is Joann, but I can change it ;)

Did you know Vicki from the Dream had Baloney who's middle name was Marie :D I know cuz she sent me the card :p

Jen, Nice to see you are getting on board with this group of fun peeps.

and Lori, you have a great day too

You sound like Julie...

She always says...so "make it a great day everyone!"

Oh ya, Hi Janet...busy, busy, busy...

I did mention on my Looney board for our last min. Groupie, to be sure they booked her with the CC Group

Not that it matters to me, as far as the group goes she can participate, but I want her to get the perks...

She is kind of like Vicki, solo 1st cruise, and we want to be there for her either way.

But why miss out on the OBC

Our final payment is due today, and we are at 3 months to go...wish you guys were coming too.

But so glad, we, meaning Dawn, can come on this one to be a part of the good old High Spirit friends, and all the new ones we have made along the way.

It is going to be a blast, Cruising is always great, but I don't think it can compare with cruising with old friends like we have made;)

GREAT NEWS: WE NOW HAVE A PAGE FOR OUR PRICES THANKS THE CHELLE.

(We will start to edit it after Nov 1, wth hotels, shuttles and the likes)

Marie - Silliness:eek:? Is that we we are going to call it. Today with final payment you should know just how many your going to have on the Looney cruise. Congrats, I know that ya'll will have a great time.

Janet - you are right about the members cruise page. I really wished we would have at least had that.

Hi Lori - don't work too hard.

Cathy p - One more week of work! I just know that you can't wait.

I want to that just a second to thank every one that has helped in getting the word out about this cruise. I know that Carnival has throw us a curve (or two), but because of ya'll putting the word out everywhere, we now have a great group and this will be a great cruise. But, we still have a couple of weeks to get more SMDers signed up for our cruise.

OK, back to work tonight, so I will talk to ya'll then.

Archived