*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

It's not too late to join in on the cruise of lifetime!

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until Nov 1, 2010. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Remember that Carnival will discountine both the reduced deposit and group cruise rate effective Nov 1, 2010. After that you will be required to pay the full deposit of $250 per person and will pay the prevailing rate at the time of booking.

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director ?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori[/color]

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Tours TBA

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

Spend your money while your on the cruise and not on the cruise!

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Who's next on the list?

SteelerJen!! Welcome welcome welcome!! We would love to know all about you! Like is your name Jen? LOL A lot of people here already know each other and some don't. So if the chatter gets to be to much about things you don't know about, just ask! We are always willing to share a goofy story with you!!

My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen. My husband’s name is Alan and we live in fabulous Las Vegas. We have been happily married for 8 years with two dogs and no kids. This will be our 6th Carnival cruise (unless we can squeeze one in next year). We love to cruise and have been hooked since our honeymoon cruise on the Conquest! We always book a balcony and we are thinking about a Cove Balcony for this adventure. WE love to have FUN (drink, hang by the pool, REPEAT!!)

I think this will be a fun experience and look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Jen

SteelerJen!! Welcome welcome welcome!! We would love to know all about you! Like is your name Jen? LOL A lot of people here already know each other and some don't. So if the chatter gets to be to much about things you don't know about, just ask! We are always willing to share a goofy story with you!!

My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen. My husband’s name is Alan and we live in fabulous Las Vegas. We have been happily married for 8 years with two dogs and no kids. This will be our 6th Carnival cruise (unless we can squeeze one in next year). We love to cruise and have been hooked since our honeymoon cruise on the Conquest! We always book a balcony and we are thinking about a Cove Balcony for this adventure. WE love to have FUN (drink, hang by the pool, REPEAT!!)

I think this will be a fun experience and look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Jen

Great! Hi again Jen! We live about 2 1/2 hours apart. I live in Kingman AZ. about 100 miles from you. Well, 140 from my house. I wonder how much time will be cut off the trip back and forth to Vegas with the new bridge over the Dam opening up on the 1st!

Judie is my sister, and she is my travel buddy. We usually have a balcony, but we have to go the cheapest way possible on this cruise so we got an interior. It's ok though cuz this ship is so big and has so many cool places to hang out that the room will be for sleeping only I suspect.

I love the big screen TV on the Lido deck. Thats where you will be able to find me when I go MIA!

Judie and I are both married, but to men that don't like to travel so we go together. Plus since we live several states away from each other, it's really the only time we get sister time. This will be something like 17 cruises for me and 19 for Judie. We also love to go to resorts. But lately crusing has been winning the battle for vacations.

Anywho....welcome again and seriously, don't be shy...just jump into which ever conversation you want to!:D

Great! Hi again Jen! We live about 2 1/2 hours apart. I live in Kingman AZ. about 100 miles from you. Well, 140 from my house. I wonder how much time will be cut off the trip back and forth to Vegas with the new bridge over the Dam opening up on the 1st!

My husband was born in Kingman and his Aunt & Uncle live there. Small world!!

Good morning, SMDer's!

Well one week from today I will be retired. Yea!!!!

Steelerjen, welcome to our group.

Marie, snarky is your middle name.lol

Rich, thanks for the nice comment.

Where has everyone been? I think I have several pages to catch up on and nope only the one.

Off to Looney Land, chat later.

Cathy your post had the Confused :confused: smilie,

so am I to assume you had CRS and are now wondering,

what the heck is Marie talking about

I should have quoted you to help your confusion :D

so here you go...

Hi Jen! My brother has a home in Kingman too! I'll be visiting there November 2nd, flying in to Vegas. It'll be pretty exciting being able to use the new bridge, I hear it will save 30 minutes commute time between Vegas and Kingman.

Good evening to all you SMDers, and Jen once again welcome.

I`ve been out and about today. It started out with fun things (lunch with a friend) and then it was down hill after that.

Had to get an allergy shot, go to the grocery store, pick up meds at the drugstore, plus what seemed like a dozen other not so fun things.:eek:

But al least it is all finished so now moving on to a nice week-end.

Hope all of you have a good one too.:)

Good evening ya'll

You know that I have a friend that lives in Kingman too. Oh wait a minute, that's you Janet:p. Kingman, Az. hot topic on the boards today!

Jen - just let me know once you hear from Johna. Again Welcome.

Janet - when your MIA are you sure ya'll won't be in "uniform" in the piano bar:eek:?

Bobbie - sorry to hear that your afternoon was a very good one, but the weekend is here now.

Hi Lori - any snow yet?

Cathy p - So are we going to have to call you Cathy Joann P?

Back later

Hi Jen! My brother has a home in Kingman too! I'll be visiting there November 2nd, flying in to Vegas. It'll be pretty exciting being able to use the new bridge, I hear it will save 30 minutes commute time between Vegas and Kingman.

Lori, we will be in Vegas on the 2nd too, we are driving down Oct 30 for Chelle Birthday, on the 31 and driving home on the 4th...

Back later

Rich, Cathy's middle name isn't Joann, Not sure what it is...

Mine is, (Cathy thought mine was "Snarky" LOL)

and Vicki's Baloney's middle name is Marie :eek:

I have the card she sent me to prove it!

Hi SMDer's

Hey Rich, I was telling the person who started the thread "Did the Oasis, now back to Carnival..."

about your CC Group...they mention in there post they would like to try the Magic...in 2012

I told her about the deal we have, and she posted she was showing her DH tonight,

so maybe we get a few more before the deadline.

Then we had "F...F..333" (editing some of the name as not to get into CC Trouble)

comment on how yours was not the only CC Group going on the Magic,

Randy had one also, so she should check it out...

I said yes she was right, but I don't know him, or his people, so why would I suggest it...

But I do know Rich and our Group, and can promise a GREAT group to cruise with...

Anyway, I do not know why people have to be so snarky...

Gives my middle name a bad twist!

Now I am confused:confused:. Who is Joann and is she snarky?

Sounds to me like ya'll can have a big party for Chelle on Nov 2. Just invite Jen and Alan, Janet, Lori and of course Marie and Chelle. I would like to attend, but I will have cruise lag from all the cruising I will be doing at the end of the month:rolleyes:. Sorry

Did you post that comment on the 18 days till thread just to make sure people know the reduced deposit is gone after the 1st of Nov.

I was just trying to get that thread back to the top, and thought I would advertise you pricing link :D

Chelle is pretty goo huh :p

Ya, I did. When I copy that to post, I always take out the part about the reduced deposit being good until Aug 20, 2011 or while inventory lasts. I take the Aug date and inventory out and put in Nov 1, 2010.

Silly Joann

Thanks for your help

Ya, I did. When I copy that to post, I always take out the part about the reduced deposit being good until Aug 20, 2011 or while inventory lasts. I take the Aug date and inventory out and put in Nov 1, 2010.

Silly Joann

Thanks for your help

Silly man, I just cut and pasted what you had on the same thread earlier

You must have forgotten to cut it that time.

Oh well, the word is out there now...

not to much longer for the Great Deal you got for them!

Maybe that is why Laura doesn't have it on the web...we are getting to good a deal :D

Rich I sent Chelle an e-mail to fix your Biz page to state the part about Nov. 1st...

as of right now it states as though we have till Aug for the Reduced deposit and great rate...oops

I am sure she will fix that in the morning, or when she reads my e-mail

I didn't even notice that. I was just happy to have something for others to see. Thanks

OK, I'm out of here for the night. Time to go home and to bed (have to be back at 8AM)

Night Rich, off I go too, I have a 4:30am alarm set to go off, so I had better get some sleep.

Night All:D

small world and even a smaller town! lol. I was not born here, we have lived here 6 very very long years! We moved here from Valencia, Ca. which is about 50 miles north of Los Angeles. If you know where 6 flags is, thats Valencia. I loved it there, but it got just to crowded! So we moved here, and now this place has as much traffic as Valencia. But it's only because every business in town is on the same main road, so everyone has to drive it! Great planning, huh?

I bet it will take off more than 390 minutes, cuz going over the damn took longer than 30 minutes a majority of the time! I am hoping for closer to an hour. I can hope, right? :D

Good evening ya'll

You know that I have a friend that lives in Kingman too. Oh wait a minute, that's you Janet:p. Kingman, Az. hot topic on the boards today!

Jen - just let me know once you hear from Johna. Again Welcome.

Janet - when your MIA are you sure ya'll won't be in "uniform" in the piano bar:eek:?

Bobbie - sorry to hear that your afternoon was a very good one, but the weekend is here now.

Hi Lori - any snow yet?

Back later

No uniform for me this cruise:p. I retired it. However, ya never know what I might be up to in regular street clothes!! lol:D:cool:

Cathy your post had the Confused :confused: smilie,

so am I to assume you had CRS and are now wondering,

what the heck is Marie talking about

I should have quoted you to help your confusion :D

so here you go...

Nope I was not confusted, I just hit the wrong button.lol

So how are all the Snarky and not so Snarky peeps today. Just to let you know I have 3 more days of work to go. They made the mistake of giving me next weekend which I won't be working so I have today, Monday and Friday for an 1/2 a day. I am so very excited.

Chat later my fine sibs and bros and now off to Looney land.

Nope I was not confusted, I just hit the wrong button.lol

So how are all the Snarky and not so Snarky peeps today. Just to let you know I have 3 more days of work to go. They made the mistake of giving me next weekend which I won't be working so I have today, Monday and Friday for an 1/2 a day. I am so very excited.

Chat later my fine sibs and bros and now off to Looney land.

1/2 day Friday, and 1/2 day of Par-tay for Cathy????

How long have you been there at LV?

Oh Morning Cathy, and anyone else who pops in, I am off to Looney Land then to work, Have a great day...

PS No Snarky here, at least not yet :eek:

Good morning SMDers. Seems like I just left this place.

Don't work too hard Marie. Oh, and I did change the dates before I sent it to Chelle. But, your always looking out for me. Thanks

Janet - sounds like Kingman has its own "strip"

Cathy p - They are making you work on your last weekend. Oh well, it will be YOUR LAST! I'm really happy for ya.

Archived