*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask & Snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling & swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie (sending a check tomorrow ;))

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat (we aren't going to leave her behind)

Who's next!!??!

Good evening ya'll. OK, today is Veterans Day. Went to lunch with friends at Chili's this afternoon. Free lunch for vets. I will be going to get West and we care going to Applybees for a free dinner. Love the free!

Janet - great job once again. You can count on us and I will get the money in the mail tomorrow.

Jerod - great pics. We really did like this ship and will go on her again!

Vicki - told ya that the two of you would fit just fine.

OK, last night (this morning) we had the flood at work. Rough est of water lost because of the leak is 200,000 gallons. Water everywhere and of course I fell on my shoulder. Still hurts like @#!%. Lots and lots of damage.

Cathy - Still packing?

OK, got to go

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

Who's next!!??!

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

35.00 per person

Janet Sammons

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

1. Janet

2. Judie

Who's next!!??!!

Is the deposit for this excursion really due a while year before the trip? Perhaps that 2011 deadline is supposed to say 2012?

Good evening ya'll. OK, today is Veterans Day. Went to lunch with friends at Chili's this afternoon. Free lunch for vets. I will be going to get West and we care going to Applybees for a free dinner. Love the free!

Janet - great job once again. You can count on us and I will get the money in the mail tomorrow.

Jerod - great pics. We really did like this ship and will go on her again!

Vicki - told ya that the two of you would fit just fine.

OK, last night (this morning) we had the flood at work. Rough est of water lost because of the leak is 200,000 gallons. Water everywhere and of course I fell on my shoulder. Still hurts like @#!%. Lots and lots of damage.

Cathy - Still packing?

OK, got to go

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13.Betty

14.Bobbie

Who's next!!??!

Glad to hear that you had a good Veterens Day Rich..

My DH went to Applebee`s for lunch & Chili`s for supper, so we did just the oppisite of you.:D

Janet great job with the Wild & Wet Party Boat..

Sounds like loads of fun so I signed Betty & I up..

Will get a check off to you one day before to long, before Christmas for sure.

Oh and by the way, I just heard on the news that it looks as if Janet & Judy`s cruise is going to be a go.....SO.......Happy Birthday to Janet after all......;):p:)

Worked in LA till late last night. Went to bed @ 0400 only to be woke up @ 0600 with my blackberry going off due to the arrival of the Splendor in San Diego. Went down and shot some pics and now back to work another night in LA on 2 hours of sleep. Im crazy.

5167738680_18f75fbe05_z.jpg

5167139609_d24564cc8e_z.jpg

5167740374_2a8083785e_z.jpg

5167739768_b32bafd64f_z.jpg

Awesome pictures Jerod!! I so appreciate your keeping me in the loop regarding my for real non cruise to nowhere!:(

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask & Snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling & swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

35.00 per person

Janet Sammons

Kingman, AZ. 86409

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie (sending a check tomorrow

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

Who's next!!??!

Great!! You don't really need to send a check until Feb. though. It will just sit here on my desk, uncashed. But if you don't mind, I don't mind.

Count me & Kimi in! Sounds like a fun time!

Ok, it's official! You and kimi are in!!.

Is the deposit for this excursion really due a while year before the trip? Perhaps that 2011 deadline is supposed to say 2012?

No it's not a mistake. It really is a year in advance. Since we are chartering the ship, we are required to pay a $500.00 deposit to keep it private, and to be sure we get it. Since I don't have the $500.00, we all get to share the burden!:D

Hello Everyone!! So excited today is my Friday and I am off for 4 days!!! To bad I don't live close to cruise terminal because I would be on one this weekend! :D I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with the Splendor.

:cool:HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!:)

Wow! 4 days off! I hope even though you don't get to cruise, you at least do something fun! Whats ya planning?

Well Janet I have never snorkled and of course Kenny swims like a rock, however, we would love the rum punch and party that goes with it. So put us in Coach we will play.

LOL! I am going for the party too! But really, snorkeling is as easy as breathing! A life jacket will keep Kenny on the top of the water just fine! And you may just find out that you really love snorkeling! Give it a try.

Water everywhere and of course I fell on my shoulder. Still hurts like @#!%. Lots and lots of damage.

Man Rich.. are you OK? was the damage to you or the hospital? I hope you are alright.

Oh and by the way, I just heard on the news that it looks as if Janet & Judy`s cruise is going to be a go.....SO.......Happy Birthday to Janet after all......;):p:)

REALLY??? :eek:FOR REAL??:D What did you hear???? I hope whatever you heard is right!!!

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

http://jamaicawatersports.com/cruise.htm

35.00 per person

Janet Sammons

Kingman, AZ. 86409

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

Who's next!!??!!

REALLY??? :eek:FOR REAL??:D What did you hear???? I hope whatever you heard is right!!!

Yeppers they said next week`s cruise is cancelled, but the Thanksgiving cruise would go as scheduled...

So there you go...I told you that I was keeping the Faith!!!!!

Don`t know if you were talking to me or Marie about sending a check, but I need to send it so as to remember it (CRS) :eek: and I don`t mind at all if you hold it a couple months.

We have a wedding out of town about the time the deposit is due, so it`s best I send it early and not have to give it a thought after that.;)

Yeppers they said next week`s cruise is cancelled, but the Thanksgiving cruise would go as scheduled...

So there you go...I told you that I was keeping the Faith!!!!!

Don`t know if you were talking to me or Marie about sending a check, but I need to send it so as to remember it (CRS) :eek: and I don`t mind at all if you hold it a couple months.

We have a wedding out of town about the time the deposit is due, so it`s best I send it early and not have to give it a thought after that.;)

Thank you for that great news. I choose to believe what you heard!! yay!:D

As far as the check goes, You can mail it anytime you want. I just don't cash them until everybodies are in and on the day I make the payment to the tour company. I used to cuss people when they would hold a check for a long time. Makes keeping the bank balanced a pain in the butt. But if you don't care, then I don't care. No worries!!

And trust me, I won't let anyone forget!! As long as they read this thread that is!!

Thank you for that great news. I choose to believe what you heard!! yay!:D

As far as the check goes, You can mail it anytime you want. I just don't cash them until everybodies are in and on the day I make the payment to the tour company. I used to cuss people when they would hold a check for a long time. Makes keeping the bank balanced a pain in the butt. But if you don't care, then I don't care. No worries!!

And trust me, I won't let anyone forget!! As long as they read this thread that is!!

As long as I know you got the check and will cash it at a certain time I am good with it just hanging around my check book.

I have to be one of the 55, I just have too ;)

Will they offer a tow rope and a tube for the 56th person :eek:
That could be fun too

Good Morning, Janet I hope everything goes well & you are crusing for your Birthday !! I am behind on reading theses posts ! The Jamaica excursion sounds great ! I will run it by the rest of my crew & let you know. I did send them the CC info but looks like they have not come by yet ?! :confused:

If I don't get back here today have a GREAT weekend everyone !

The Party Starts HERE

35.00 per person

Janet Sammons

Kingman, AZ. 86409

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

Who's next!!??!!

You can add Lori and Don too! sounds like a blast!!!!

Good afternoon, SMDers!

OK time to copy and paste again, not a good day. So here goes....

Sorry I have not been on but my min pin is still not doing well. He now has a swollen something up by his leg. He has a hard time laying down. So he has been laying against me with his head in my hand. I am not sure who is more tired. Kenny is coming home at 2 to take him back to the Vet.

On top of that they are laying about 200 people off at Northrup Grumman and my guy knows most of them. He called earlier and was telling me who they were. He is so upset. I am so glad he decided to retire. Just like big business go and cut the $10-$15 and hour jobs and leave the low life management that makes $200,000. I never thought that the shipyard would do that right at the holidays. Some of those people I met at the Christening and some have large families. It is because the Navy wants to cut some cost. Well what about the Joint Chiefs that sit at the Penegon, gee I wonder how much they got cut.

As you can see I am in a really rotten mood and we have a retirement party at our bar tonight. Gosh I hope I get good news on Reece Cup.

Chat later.

The Party Starts HERE

http://jamaicawatersports.com/cruise.htm

35.00 per person

Janet Sammons

Kingman, AZ. 86409

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

Who's next!!??!!

I haven't even told Chelle or Pat yet, but I have the check in the envelope address and ready to go. I just told Dawn a Min. ago.

So I guess they will find out later LOL

I called Chelle this morning, but for got she was on her way to Vanc. Wash. for a Visit, so I will tell her tomorrow when I run up there to see her, and her newest grand baby...

Wanna see what I have playing around with?? So fun!!

2093804120044636517S425x425Q85.jpg

2060160260044636517S500x500Q85.jpg

2035125650044636517S425x425Q85.jpg

2760336480044636517S500x500Q85.jpg

We can change the shirt to white with red writing too. Do you like it?

Of course we will add everyones names that sign up too!

I like it, and I really like it in Red

Even a red shirt with White writing would be great

and I have enough time to save up for all the shirts I will be buying...

I like it, and I really like it in Red

Even a red shirt with White writing would be great

and I have enough time to save up for all the shirts I will be buying...

I'll tell you what looked really cool. Black shirt, red writing. But since we already have a black shirt, and so many people said it would be to hot, I thought I would go lighter this time. I actually like the white shirt with red letters too. :D

Good morning, SMDers!

Boy oh boy am I pooped from our retirement party last night. I was so shocked to see my old boss and her husband show up. I just started crying. It was so much fun. After the day I had I really deserved it.

Janet, I love the shirts as well, either color would be great but I really like the white and red.

7 more days well actually 6 as we decided to leave on Saturday, however, we are only going to stay about 8 miles away. We were not going to put the bed or coach in until Sunday morning but I decided another hotel night would be fun.:D

Time to motivate, will check back later.

Archived