*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

I love it Janet..either color! Blue just wouldn't get as dirty!

Betty you did notice that we are signed up?? I did it without calling you but I know you wanted to go...;):D

Janet I like both colors, but really love the white & red..

Red has always been one of my favorite colors.:)

Marie tell Chelle hello for us.

Good morning Cathyp...glad to hear of the fun times at the retirement party.:p

Morning Ladies, and I say Ladies cuz it seems no men are around :p

Will do Bobbi, seeing Chelle this afternoon.

Then I will tell her about the Wet and Wild adventure I signed her up for. :eek:

I don't even think I have Pats e-mail, so I guess she will find out when Chelle tells her,

or we are headed off the ship to the excursion :D

Going to be fun times....

Still loving the White and Red Janet...

We can all wear them as cover ups on the wet and wild Adventure...and Jerod can take a Photo of the Group...

Better get Jerod and Em on this excursion too.

oh I am sure they wouldn't miss it for the world...

It is going to be a BLAST!

Good morning, Bobbie and Marie,

The excursion sound like a really fun time and I am excited about it.

WE are leaving next Sat instead of Sun so 6 more days!!!!!

Yep, Marie, take off the last one. I agree for what that is worth.lol

Good morning, Bobbie and Marie,

The excursion sound like a really fun time and I am excited about it.

WE are leaving next Sat instead of Sun so 6 more days!!!!!

Yep, Marie, take off the last one. I agree for what that is worth.lol

You may confuse the masses Cathy, this one is for the Looney Thread ;)

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

Who's next!!??!!

We are in!

Betty you did notice that we are signed up?? I did it without calling you but I know you wanted to go...;):D

I knew you would take care of me Bobbie!:D I won't get in the water but I will still have a fabulous time on the boat. I can have the rum punch while you all are snorkeling. Heee Hee!

So excited and I can't wait ......:D

Off to clean some house! Have a great day everyone!

Hi Everybody

It has been almost a 3 month process of being a non smoker. And I am feeling like I can get back on the computer for short periods of time... It is a real trigger to smoke for me..

So I hope to be hanging around a bit But as all of you who Know me I am not a large presence on the boards.

But think of ya all the time....

I love it Janet..either color! Blue just wouldn't get as dirty!

Oh Betty! You are so silly. It would be just as dirty as the white one. It just wouldn't show it as much! lol I know what you are talking about, but I couldn't resist!! Is it OK if we go with the white one though, cuz everyone else seems to like it better. But I want you to be happy too!!:D

Good morning, SMDers!

Boy oh boy am I pooped from our retirement party last night. I was so shocked to see my old boss and her husband show up. I just started crying. It was so much fun. After the day I had I really deserved it.

Janet, I love the shirts as well, either color would be great but I really like the white and red.

7 more days well actually 6 as we decided to leave on Saturday, however, we are only going to stay about 8 miles away. We were not going to put the bed or coach in until Sunday morning but I decided another hotel night would be fun.:D

Time to motivate, will check back later.

You must be so excited! I am so happy for you guys. So, how far from a cruise port will you be? Which one? Cuz you know we will have to plan a cruise that is close to you so we can INVADE your home!!

Bobbie...Betty has to go, it's her turn on the pole!!

If Betty approves, I think we will go with the white one, Red lettering.

Morning Ladies, and I say Ladies cuz it seems no men are around :p

Will do Bobbi, seeing Chelle this afternoon.

Then I will tell her about the Wet and Wild adventure I signed her up for.

I don't even think I have Pats e-mail, so I guess she will find out when Chelle tells her,

or we are headed off the ship to the excursion :D

Going to be fun times....

Still loving the White and Red Janet...

We can all wear them as cover ups on the wet and wild Adventure...and Jerod can take a Photo of the Group...

Better get Jerod and Em on this excursion too.

oh I am sure they wouldn't miss it for the world...

It is going to be a BLAST!

I was thinking the same thing! We will need to be in bathing suits to snorkel and these would be good cover ups. I orginally made tank tops, but then I thought some of us might need our shoulders covered up cuz of sunburn so I went with the t-shirt instead.

We are in!

WOO HOO!!!! AWESOME!!! It will be a great excursion!

I knew you would take care of me Bobbie!:D I won't get in the water but I will still have a fabulous time on the boat. I can have the rum punch while you all are snorkeling. Heee Hee!

So excited and I can't wait ......:D

Off to clean some house! Have a great day everyone!

You can be warming up for the pole while the rest snorkel. Cuz sweetheart...it's YOUR turn!!:p:D

As fas as the T-shirts go I guess the red and white is ok

But I WAS HOPING FOR PURPLE!!! JANET!!!!! LOL

:eek:Alright Judie!! That will be enough of that!! YOURS may turn out to be purple!~! lol

Hi Everybody

It has been almost a 3 month process of being a non smoker. And I am feeling like I can get back on the computer for short periods of time... It is a real trigger to smoke for me..

So I hope to be hanging around a bit But as all of you who Know me I am not a large presence on the boards.

yay!!! My sister is a non smoker!! I couldn't be more happy or proud of you!!!! Just no bitching when I need to sneak away for a smoke! :p:D

We understand that you don't have a lot of time to post very often, but do post when you can. We miss your silliness!! Love you to the moon and back!!

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

Who's next!!??!!

Hi Everybody

HI JUDIE!! congrats on being a non smoker!! And I like the purple too!!!

As fas as the T-shirts go I guess the red and white is ok

But I WAS HOPING FOR PURPLE!!! JANET!!!!! LOL

I'm with Judie! I'm all about purple :). But the white & red is okay too. I'm hoping it's too hot to wear a T-Shirt on the party boat and that I can wear something a little hotter, then use the T-Shirt as a cover up as someone mentioned :).

I'm with Judie! I'm all about purple :). But the white & red is okay too. I'm hoping it's too hot to wear a T-Shirt on the party boat and that I can wear something a little hotter, then use the T-Shirt as a cover up as someone mentioned :).

Well my bathing suit is never hot! But my t-shirt will be covering it up! lol

Thanks for all the wonderful words of encouragement guys..

The color of the shirts don't matter to me as long as I have one just like Janet's Cause I want to look just like HER.... (pay back from when we were growing up tee-hee)

Trust me...it will look just like mine. Except yours will be 2 sizes smaller!! Did you get to see the ugly purple shirts? I deleted them from my webshots account and I guess when I did that, they were not available here either. Sorry.

purple.jpg.98cf1f65a552a6d7c2d226b6a7d76185.jpg

violet.jpg.ece3b16a2a572a03397f689af7feec2f.jpg

They made me throw up in my mouth!

Well my bathing suit is never hot! But my t-shirt will be covering it up! lol

They made me throw up in my mouth!

Okay, I should clarify...my bathing suit will not be hot (I don't wear bathing suits) but I may wear a cut little tank top that will possibly make me look like I have boobs! After losing 165 pounds, I don't have the body for a bathing suit. No boobs and lots of skin hanging where God didn't mean for it to hang! Thank you Victoria Secrets for the WONDER BRA!

Okay, that is too funny! I don't want purple anymore. I REALLY like the white & red :).

Good evening ya'll. Just a quick note as I have been so busy for the last coule of days and as Cathy says, "I'm pooped"

About feel out of the chair seeing Judie posting:eek:. So glad to see ya here and congrats on stopping smoking.

Janet - great job on the shirts (remember that white shirts are not longer white when they get wet it your going to use them as covers after swimming.)

Don't let Marie hear that there are purple t-shirts!

Hi Madelene (see ya next month!)

Saying Hi to everyone. Got to get for now and relax as I have a day of tree cutting tomorrow. Later

Archived