*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

I love Purple, and look what you've done to it Yuckkk

Maybe Purple with white lettering, but not that thing!!!

I like the White with Red over that!

Yes, Wonderful to Judie Girl for her non smoking...It is so hard

You keep going day by day, and soon it will be 13 years :D

And OMGoodness, 165 lbs...that is crazyyyy

Congrats to you both for Jobs well done...

UGLY PURPLE SHIRTS!!!!!:p

:p:p:p yep!!

Okay, I should clarify...my bathing suit will not be hot (I don't wear bathing suits) but I may wear a cut little tank top that will possibly make me look like I have boobs! After losing 165 pounds, I don't have the body for a bathing suit. No boobs and lots of skin hanging where God didn't mean for it to hang! Thank you Victoria Secrets for the WONDER BRA!

Okay, that is too funny! I don't want purple anymore. I REALLY like the white & red :).

Vicki!! You lost 165 lbs.??? That is wonderful! Congrats! For real!! But honey, if I can wear a suit, everyone can wear a suit!!!! But you just be comfortable.

Good evening ya'll. Just a quick note as I have been so busy for the last coule of days and as Cathy says, "I'm pooped"

About feel out of the chair seeing Judie posting:eek:. So glad to see ya here and congrats on stopping smoking.

Janet - great job on the shirts (remember that white shirts are not longer white when they get wet it your going to use them as covers after swimming.)

Don't let Marie hear that there are purple t-shirts!

Hi Madelene (see ya next month!)

Saying Hi to everyone. Got to get for now and relax as I have a day of tree cutting tomorrow. Later

Well, look who showed up!?! lol I know you said you had a killer week end planned. Geez, do you ever stop working? A deck and now trees?

I know, the white shirts getting wet will be cool huh? It's Ok though, we can wear them over our suits or in Vickis case her tank top, and nothing will show. And you men can just dry off and not even get the shirt wet!

I did think of that though. But the other options are black, blue, or purple!

And we all know that the purple ones are butt ugly!! lol

Seriously though, we could change the color of the shirt, and the ink if the majority could come up with a color they like better than white. No worries.

I love Purple, and look what you've done to it Yuckkk

Maybe Purple with white lettering, but not that thing!!!

I like the White with Red over that!

Yes, Wonderful to Judie Girl for her non smoking...It is so hard

You keep going day by day, and soon it will be 13 years :D

And OMGoodness, 165 lbs...that is crazyyyy

Congrats to you both for Jobs well done...

I know, I made the shirt ugly on purpose! Judie deserves it cuz she was being a butthead!! No, not really, she was just kidding! I don't really care what color the shirt is, as long as they are visible from a way off so we can spot each other. We have a long time to decide, and you know I love playing with this stuff!

OK, just for Vicki and Marie, I gave it a real shot. It can be in the vote too! Both colors can.

2767463180044636517S425x425Q85.jpg

2989927900044636517S425x425Q85.jpg

2350155840044636517S425x425Q85.jpg

2607492800044636517S425x425Q85.jpg

feel better now? I actually do like them both, but we really need one that everyone (or most) agree on. No sense on having a shirt not everyone wants to buy right?

Good morning, SMDers!!!

Vickie, 165 lbs, you go girl. How exciting. Wow that is such an accomplishment.

Purple, did someone say purple? I love purple. How about white with purple writing. Just throwing that out there as another option. However, whatever anyone wants is fine with me.

Rich, glad to hear you joined my pooped club. I have a rotten cold so pooped here also.

However, I only have 5 more days so that will make me feel better.

Betty, I am on the boat with you and Kenny of course.lol We shall make sure the rum punches are ok oh and of course our Lori cannot go in the water.

Judi, congrats on the no smoking. It has been 6 years for me.

Madeline, nice to you to stop by and chat. Stop by more often, please.

Janet, thanks for doing the shirts for us. You are such a sweetie.

OK off to showerville and then my drugstore to say goodbye and cry.:(

Well, guys, today Judie and I are back in limbo with our cruise on the Splendor. John was suppose to be the CD for the 21st sailing and leaving the day Judie and I were suppose to board. He is in the UK as of today. For 2 weeks:eek:. And they have once again pulled all the sailings from now until Dec. 19th from the Carnival website.:( So....guess that means we could be SOL again. We have to wait and see.

The part that confuses me is that just yesterday, they assigned us a cabin and a dining time. Why would they go to all that trouble, just to cancel the cruise. :confused::rolleyes:

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Oh Vicki..that is fantastic! I wish I could loose some weight but it justs seems to find my butt and hips!

Congratulations Judie, that is awesome......just keep it up girl!

I do love the white shirt and if that is your choice, I am fine with it. The blue one, not so much. The purple with the white looked good but the white really stands out.

Looks like I am going to have company drinking the rum punch so you better let them know we may need some extra! :D

Hi Madelene...have you decided to join us on this adventure?

More work to do so see ya all later! Have a great day!

Janet, I guess you will have to call them on Monday. Don't you hate to wait like that. Geez you would think since they assigned you a cabin you would be fine.

Betty, you bet your bippy I will be on the boat with you. Yep, need extra stuff.

OK off to the inlaws chat later.

Good morning, SMDers!!!

Vickie, 165 lbs, you go girl. How exciting. Wow that is such an accomplishment.

Purple, did someone say purple? I love purple. How about white with purple writing. Just throwing that out there as another option. However, whatever anyone wants is fine with me.

Rich, glad to hear you joined my pooped club. I have a rotten cold so pooped here also.

However, I only have 5 more days so that will make me feel better.

Betty, I am on the boat with you and Kenny of course.lol We shall make sure the rum punches are ok oh and of course our Lori cannot go in the water.

Judi, congrats on the no smoking. It has been 6 years for me.

Madeline, nice to you to stop by and chat. Stop by more often, please.

Janet, thanks for doing the shirts for us. You are such a sweetie.

OK off to showerville and then my drugstore to say goodbye and cry.:(

Thanks Bobbie, Rich, Cathy & Betty. You might just see me popping in here a little more often. ;) Congrats Judie - that's awesome! Keep up the great work! Rich, looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! Oh, and by the way, I'd vote for purple then teal for the shirts. White with red looks good too. Jus' sayin'... :D

Madelene

Hi Everybody!! Busy busy busy over here, but it should slow down soon. I LOVE purple. My vote would be purple or the teal blue for the tshirts

Cathy I am so excited for you and your move! How is the puppy doing?

Vicki 165 pounds way to go!!

Lori good to be home?

Rich the hardwood is almost in. Wait till you see it!!

Janet, I have all appendages crossed for you re the cruise xo and could you please add Dave and me to the Mo Bay fun boat please?

Madelene how nice of you to drop by!

Judie congrats on the non smoking. It is a tough habit to beat for sure.

Hi Betty and Bobbie and Lynda and Poofy and anbody else I have missed.

Well that's it for me for now as my head is splitting.

We have

67 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ALL GET TOGETHER FOR NEW ADVENTURES AND MAKE MORE NEW FRIENDS ON THE MAGIC!!!

take care all xo

Hey, Andrea, I am sorry your head is hurting. Feel better soon.

My guy is feeling better. When we came home he came running around the corner and then back again, up the stairs and down. I was so excited.

Making chicken and Rice for dinner tomorrow and then 2 more days of cooking for me. YEA!!!

Chat in the AM.

I'm kinda liking white shirts with purple lettering!! LOL!! Actually, I think white shirts with any bright colors letters would be good. White reflects the light so maybe they will be cooler than a dark shirt with light letters.

Hi Andrea! yes its good to be home, fun trip, weird spending that much time with my brother, but all was well. I was very busy, even lost 5#! on vacation!! LOL!!

Glad to hear your pup is better Cathy, just came home from the vet with our Callie- love those Sunday appts. Allergy testing shows she is highly allergic to dust mites ( 80 is positive, 300 strongly positive, she was 3300!!) So we will be starting her on allergy shots. Hopefully they'll work for her.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for your cruise Janet and Judie. I guess they gave you a room assignment because until they are notified its cancelled they keep working like its not cancelled. Maybe this week they'll know for sure.

Almost time for Desparate Housewives, then to bed for me. Sure don't want to go to work tomorrow, but no work no cruising!! Nite All!

Hi guys. Came back to read more about the splendor. And saw that some of you had posted here.

I think everyone will have a different opinion about the color of shirts. But everyone seems to like the white with Red lettering. I think we should just stick with that. We don;t want another dream shirt nightmare now do we?? lol!!

Andrea I will be thrilled to add you to the list of party goers!!

Talk later. I have more worring to do. :(

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

http://jamaicawatersports.com/cruise.htm

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

19. Andrea

20. Dave

Who's next!!??!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple one!!!!!!:):):)

Don't know how the guys feel about them

so I will take whatever the group decides

the white with red or

red with white would probably be more unisex though...

Congrats on losing all the weight my friend since I quite smoking I am eating about 165lbs of food A DAY!!!! Can't wait to get to the buffet on the Spledour (SP) 24 hr room service OMG I think I will be IN HEAVEN:eek::eek:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple one!!!!!!:):):)

Don't know how the guys feel about them

so I will take whatever the group decides

the white with red or

red with white would probably be more unisex though...

Congrats on losing all the weight my friend since I quite smoking I am eating about 165lbs of food A DAY!!!! Can't wait to get to the buffet on the Spledour (SP) 24 hr room service OMG I think I will be IN HEAVEN:eek::eek:

I know huh! The purple one is nice. But I think we are sticking with the white and red. At least for now anyway. At least until we hear from some guys about the purple. I know Pat has a purple shirt and he is about as manly as one can get, but he isn't going on the cruise, so he doesn't get to vote!

I hope you get to eat yourself stupid on the Splendor too, but I don't know....:( I do love you though!!

Can't wait to get to the buffet on the Spledour (SP) 24 hr room service OMG I think I will be IN HEAVEN:eek::eek:

Oh, I love the never ending supply of food on the ships, especially the pizza at 3 or 4 in the morning after dancing the night away! I ate so much last month on the cruise but when I got home, I was actually down 3 pounds! But I did complete (as a walker) the Girlfriends Half Marathon (13.1 miles) in Vancouver, WA the day before boarding so that could have helped with the loss! I will NEVER put myself through that again, but it was a once in a lifetime experience.

Getting cheesecake and coffee delivered to the room was wonderful too...oh my, I want to go again NOW!

Oh, I love the never ending supply of food on the ships, especially the pizza at 3 or 4 in the morning after dancing the night away! I ate so much last month on the cruise but when I got home, I was actually down 3 pounds! But I did complete (as a walker) the Girlfriends Half Marathon (13.1 miles) in Vancouver, WA the day before boarding so that could have helped with the loss! I will NEVER put myself through that again, but it was a once in a lifetime experience.

Getting cheesecake and coffee delivered to the room was wonderful too...oh my, I want to go again NOW!

awe...Room Service :)

Cheesecake, did you say Cheese cake...

I am going to make Pumpkin cheese cake for Thanksgiving...

Recipe from the Cheesecake Factory...

Gunna be yummy!

Janet, I am good with what ever the group decides on the shirts

I am a Purple lover, but for some reason that Red on White is doing it for me :p

Maybe because it is two of the three Carnival colors????

Night all, I am off to bed.

Good morning, SMDERs!

I like the purple and my Kenny has a purple shirt that I bought him and he looks great in it. He said whatever I like. What a guy. Oh I think you will see him in the purple shirt on the cruise as he wears it to dinner.

However, will go with the red and white or vice versa. I do like the white with other letters as I agree it is cooler.

So, Janet, what is wrong with our Dream shirts, I wear them all the time.:)

4 more days and then I am on my way to Florida. Oh will it ever get here?

I am a QVC addict and on Wed Gordon Ramsey will be on at 11. The chef from Hell's Kitchen. OMG those green eyes. Whew!!! OK time for a shower.lol

Chat later.

Good morning everyone! Well, you know what I'm doing today. Sitting here looking for any news at all about the Splendor. Do you realize how hard that is for me? I am a planner to the death. And this not knowing crap is killing me!! Plus, the poor people on next weeks sailing. Thanksgiving. I hope they will be able to make other plans on the fly to be with friends and family if their cruise doesn't sail.

So, speaking of Thanksgiving, what is everyone planning? We are going to our friends house for dinner, and putting up our christmas tree. Well, Nina and Katie do the tree really, and I just watch.

I used to love watching the Macy's parade, but now there are just way to many commercials. I can't stand commercials and usually if the program I want to watch isn't recorded so I can speed through them, I don't watch the show.

I watched my first Christmas movie of the season yesterday. I love Christmas movies!!

Cathy, besides our dream shirts saying "on on" on the back, nothing is wrong with them. I just have a personality that wants everyone to be happy so I go out of my way to let everyone have what they want. The dream shirts were a nightmare for me because we had so many frikin choices, and colors! Other than that, they are great. Although I haven't seen my dream shirt or my CC shirt since we left the dream. I have no idea where they are right now! lol

OK. Here's the decision. The shirts will be white with red writing. If you want any other color, you are welcome to copy the design and take it to a printer and order anything your heart desires! Everyone said they liked the white ones, so I think that is a perfect choice. :D

And speaking of choices....Where the heck is Rich?? Do you think a tree hit him?

Ok enough rambling. I am going to go do something. See ya!

Archived