Booked December Cruise!

GAMOM4

So excited..finally decided on a date and have booked our cruise...this will be our first time not cruising during the summer months..but since my husband isn't a "sun" person...we may actually end up enjoying the cooler weather better:)

We will be on the Fascination - December 5th - we have cruised on the ship before but we love sailing out of Jacksonville because it is so convenient!

Congrats on booking your cruise. I have cruised the Fascination once and absolutely loved her. I understand completely the "cruising from a nearby port" idea. We have been on the Fantasy twice and will be sailing her again on 9/10. Charleston is only 4.5 hours away and we love to cruise. Being able to drive and leave our car with our daughter who leaves in the Charleston area saves us enough money to cruise more often.

Short drive to port is a major +. We are 1/2 be from Galveston so usually get friends to.drop off and pick up for even more convenience. Not much choices in destinations but some times its the "journey" that is the goal.

We are cruising in December for the 2nd time this year. Only thing I don't like is wearing a winter coat to embark then stash it away until disbark day.

I feel the same way...it is the "journey" and not the destination.....I would just as soon take a 5 or 7 day cruise to no where. I like being on the ship. Key West is my favorite port so far...so I'm really glad that we are getting to go back. I am just going to have to figure out how to pack for a December cruise....I live in Georgia and it was 99 degrees at 6:30 p.m. one day this week...so it may be a warm December in Key West.

Wow -

I saw your screen name and almost thought it was me! I'm a Georgia Mom of 4 too.

Hope you have a great time - we're getting ready to book our next one too. Actually talked to the TA today, but had to ask my husband one more question before I actually book! Hopefully tomorrow!

I don't know why I picked the screen name gamom4 .... because I only have 2 children .... I am so excited that I am in the double digits until the cruise! Of course I was in the double digits when I booked it ... but it sure makes the countdown go by faster!

atlanta_living .... I see where you already have 2 cruises booked for the Fascination :) That must be exciting to know you have something to look forward to this year and next!

We have always traveled with our two children before until last year - it was our 25th wedding anniversary. This year one of ours is 22 and just got married and the other is 18 and is in college....we just couldn't work out a date so that they could go.

Wow -

I saw your screen name and almost thought it was me! I'm a Georgia Mom of 4 too.

Hope you have a great time - we're getting ready to book our next one too. Actually talked to the TA today, but had to ask my husband one more question before I actually book! Hopefully tomorrow!

hay, i noticed your name we were on the dream last april or march with you guys, we did b2b, come on the legend on 12/11 the price has been $399.00 for about i month now. a great itinery. hope to see your name on the roll call. kathy( florida mom of 5):)

Archived