Holiday Inn Port of Miami

We are staying here pre cruise at the end of the month.... is there any place to get a coffee/donut/bagel small reakfast in the AM.... I know it is across from Bayside but is that open in the AM for breakfast type stuff???

Thanx

Granduer 1999

Victory 2001

Triumph 2003

Explorer 2005

I can't recall the prices of room service when we stayed in Feb but I do rememeber thinking to myself "That is a very reasonable price for breakfast" when reading the menu. I assume there cafe downstairs is reasonable too. They even offer the kids eat free program that the Holiday Inn chain offers.

We were pleasantly suprised at how nice the hotel was.

BonVoyage

Dawna

We too are staying at Holiday Inn/Port of Miami in Jan/06. When I called and asked about the "precruise" package, she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about and said that wasn't available over the phone. Ok, whatever!!!! We booked 2 dbl beds also with sofa bed for $122 a night. How does this compare with others for this time of year? :confused:

We stayed there this past Feb. Room were good. The cafe down stairs was OK but service was poor.

There is no Pre Cruise program for this hotel. Go down about 30 Min before you want to leave for the ship and have the Bellman order you a cab.

We stayed there this past Feb. Rooms are good for the price but cafe was just OK and the service was poor.

Look on Price Line I am sure you will find a better price for the room.

Hotel does not have a pre cruise package. Just go down to the Bellman about 20 mins before you want to leave for the ship and get a cab.

Archived