'06 Schedules are out on RSSC web site

NHcruisers

The title says it all. A few cruises appear to be missing. Looks like RSSC has increased prices but tough to say how much, unless comparing same cruise year to year taking discounts into consideration. But still looks like an increase to me, and in some cases will probably be fairly significant to some.

Bill

In looking at the Voyager Baltics in August 2006 compared to the same cruise in August 2005 (which we are booked on), it appears at first glance that the cruise fare has gone up by about $1,200 for Category H -- but the website is showing airfare as being free, as opposed to the $1,200+ air add-on for this cruise in 2005. So that would mean that the total cost -- cruise + air add-on -- hasn't changed very much. RSSC offered free air on our sailing, but short of that promotion, prices for this particular cruise don't seem to be that much, if any, higher for 2006. Might be a mistake or I might be looking at it wrong.

Also, you have to check whether Society savings (5%) are available on your particular cruise. Not all sailings are avilable for repeat cruiser discounts, though they are certainly the minority of all the posted itineraries.

Bill

I commented about the free air earlier.

At the bottom of the "Fares" tab for the Summer 06 Baltics on Voyager, it lists the air add-ons from the different US regions. Each one says "Free" as opposed to listing a specific dollar amount. Not sure if this is a mistake or really means free air.

Archived