Cozumel barhop questions

nikita

I have emailed Tom twice but haven't gotten a response yet...seems communication is bad. Before I put a deposit down on this I wanted to know if the deposit is refundable if the ship can't make port for some reason. Also - we are docked from 8-5 and our ship is the only ship in port that day so what do you think the time frame would be of the tour? We are planning on doing this but I want to make sure our deposit is refundable and since the communication is bad I'm a little concerned over all. Thanks.

Unless there are a minimum number of people, 8, I believe, Tom isn't going to rev up the engines. Your deposit is refundable if the ship doesn't make it to port. There are timing restriction on refunds for canceling. All the info is on the web site.

Are you on Triumph leaving NOLA 9/10 for a 7 day which will be in Cozumel on the 15th? I emailed Tom last night about whether he had enough people to go as I have a group of 4 and with only one ship in Cozumel wasn't sure if there would be enough others. He emailed me today and said they are good to go for Cozumel on 9/15 with enough people booked.

Are you on Triumph leaving NOLA 9/10 for a 7 day which will be in Cozumel on the 15th? I emailed Tom last night about whether he had enough people to go as I have a group of 4 and with only one ship in Cozumel wasn't sure if there would be enough others. He emailed me today and said they are good to go for Cozumel on 9/15 with enough people booked.

We are on the Legend Oct 2. But I have been in touch with Tom and he said he would take our group of 4 so we are set to go! I can't wait! Have a great cruise and barhop!

Archived