Persian Garden

NanaL

Can anyone tell me what you wear ? Do you wear a bathing suit? I see in the pictures that people have on robes. Do you just walk down in your robe or carry it with you? These may sound like silly questions but I want to use the gardens and would really like to know.

Thanks in advance,

Linda

We were in AQ for our Eclipse cruise and used the Perisan Garden every day, we really like the heated stone beds and the views are fantastic. Some people wore bathing suits, a few wore robes, but we usually wore our shorts that we were wearing all day, and this was true for many others we saw.

We always wore our swimsuits. Remember that there are two steam-type rooms and two showers in the PGs so will probably want to get wet. We really enjoyed the PGs; used it nearly every day, and during our cruise, it was only busy one time when we visited it. Very relaxing place to hangout.

Can anyone tell me what you wear ? Do you wear a bathing suit? I see in the pictures that people have on robes. Do you just walk down in your robe or carry it with you? These may sound like silly questions but I want to use the gardens and would really like to know.

Thanks in advance,

Linda

On the Summit wore robes over swimsuit. There are hooks to hang the robe. Also showers and towels to rinse off because some of the rooms are very hot and

others steamy.

Archived