Hotel pickup time for Bio Bay Tours?

nlooser

Hi. I am interested in doing a bio bay tour but am not sure if my plane will land and and I'll be checked into the hotel to reasonably make it work.

Does anyone know what time the hotel pickups for Bio Bay tours usually start? I will be at the Intercontinental.

Thanks!

Hi. I am interested in doing a bio bay tour but am not sure if my plane will land and and I'll be checked into the hotel to reasonably make it work.

Does anyone know what time the hotel pickups for Bio Bay tours usually start? I will be at the Intercontinental.

Thanks!

Have you found which companies pick up for the biobay tours? I've emailed a couple of places and no one has responded. We are renting a car just for this so if we can find transportation then I'll cancel the rental.

You can try East Island Excursions or Pure Adventure for tour to Biobay. Both offer transportation to/from San Juan. I'll be going with East Island on Sept.24, as I do not want to kayak - just cruise around on a boat driven by someone else. There is NO swimming there now....

Kevin & Cheryl, we are going with East Island on Sept 24 as well. How do you plan on getting there? I have a car on reserve - but I would prefer to use East Island's shuttle. I was told to call a few days ahead to see if they would be running it.

You can try East Island Excursions or Pure Adventure for tour to Biobay. Both offer transportation to/from San Juan. I'll be going with East Island on Sept.24, as I do not want to kayak - just cruise around on a boat driven by someone else. There is NO swimming there now....

I understand that there are 3 bio bays in PR--with one on the island of Vieques. Has swimming been eliminated from all of them? :( We will be sailing on the Arabella in April, and swimming in the bio bay on Vieques is something we are looking forward to.

(I apologize if this question is considered hijacking)

I understand that there are 3 bio bays in PR--with one on the island of Vieques. Has swimming been eliminated from all of them? :( We will be sailing on the Arabella in April, and swimming in the bio bay on Vieques is something we are looking forward to.

(I apologize if this question is considered hijacking)

The answard is yes:( After a shark attack a short while back. They finaly got around to ban swimming at Vieques. The other two on PR had no swimming for years. We were looking toward the swimming also in Jan.

Paul

Crez4jc: I got an email today from East Wind indicating no one has signed up for the shuttle on Sept 24. I'm assuming there is only one East Wind for Bio Bay so I'm not sure what's going on. We would love to take a shuttle to their location rather than rent our own car. Maybe you can verify with them to be sure you're on a list to be picked up and then I will contact them again to get on the same list. 4 people sharing the cost is better than 2!

We are staying at La Concha. We would rather take the shuttle than rent a car. I will call them tomorrow and mention that you have indicated you are on the shuttle and we would like to join you. This will definitely help with your/our cost. Thanks!

Kevin/Cheryl - I emailed East Winds today about the shuttle and how you are scheduled for pick up and that we'd like to join. They did confirm and put us on the shuttle. Interesting that just yesterday they told me no one else had signed up. I sure hope there isn't any confusion and we do actually get picked up by them on 9/24 for the tour. So now the price is $30 pp. Maybe we'll get lucky and pick up two more passengers. Looking forward to meeting you.

Archived