Ruby Princess Mini Suite e731

Alwaysundecided

Can someone confirm for me whether this room on the Ruby Princess is the one that has an extended balcony?

I thought I read somewhere that it has an extra piece of covered balcony because of where it is located, but when I called Princess, they said it showed in the system that it was the same size as the others...:confused:

Thanks!

I found a picture of the Ruby on webshots that shows the balcony extensions on those last mini suites on the Emerald and Dolphin Deck. Keep in mind, normally the CSR's at Princess are looking only at the deck plan, which does not show the extended balcony on this ship.

2284992030059670232S500x500Q85.jpg

Can someone confirm for me whether this room on the Ruby Princess is the one that has an extended balcony?

I thought I read somewhere that it has an extra piece of covered balcony because of where it is located, but when I called Princess, they said it showed in the system that it was the same size as the others...:confused:

Thanks!

It does indeed have the extended balcony, we are in it on the upcoming transatlantic sailing in Oct!

We had its equivalent on the Star and loved it. My only quibble was that the Star uses the venue right below it for stage shows which lasted until 11:30 or midnight. Usually that wasn't a problem, but when I wanted to crash early a couple nights I could hear the show.

On the newer ships there is a bar below which may or may not be a problem, guess I will find out in November.

Archived