Carnival miracle cabin 5186

peanutJMV

We booked a balcony on the miracle for our cruise in October. Since it was part of a group we had to book a guarantee which I usually chose my own room.

We have been assigned 5186, appears to be obstructed by lifeboats.

Anyone have any inout on this cabin? Thanks.

PS This is our 3rd sailign on the miracle so I tried to get the cabin room changed, the group tour couldnt change it since there booking is closed and carnival doesnt want to hear it since I didnt book thru carnival.

thanks

The top of the lifeboat is at the bottom part of your balcony, so you can't see straight down, but you can see out over the top of it. We were on the other side in 5185. No issues when standing, I couldn't see a lot when sitting. Otherwise it was a perfectly comfortable balcony cabin.

Enjoy your cruise!

We booked a balcony on the miracle for our cruise in October. Since it was part of a group we had to book a guarantee which I usually chose my own room.

We have been assigned 5186, appears to be obstructed by lifeboats.

Anyone have any inout on this cabin? Thanks.

PS This is our 3rd sailign on the miracle so I tried to get the cabin room changed, the group tour couldnt change it since there booking is closed and carnival doesnt want to hear it since I didnt book thru carnival.

thanks

Our first cruise was on Miracle in cabin 5186. We loved it. You can always see out from balcony or cabin. The only obstruction is not neing able to look down at side of ship below you, or at dock area close to ship when in port. Not much of an obstruction.

Cabin is centrally located, and easy to get to all areas of the ship. Miracle is our favorite Carnival ship, and are planning a future cruise on her, and hope to get 5186 again.

Understand the next time she goes into drydock, the aft pool area on the Lido deck will be converted onto an adult only Serenity area. The crew, staff, food, entertainment, well everything onboard was just great.

Archived