NCL login

bridmo

Hi all

Is anyone having problems login in to myncl :confused: for some reason it keeps telling me my sign in is wrong when I definately know its right, I've even tried sending a forgotten password and that isn't happening either??

Hope I'm not having another senior moment:(

Hi all

Is anyone having problems login in to myncl :confused: for some reason it keeps telling me my sign in is wrong when I definately know its right, I've even tried sending a forgotten password and that isn't happening either??

Hope I'm not having another senior moment:(

Just logged in this morning with no issues. I have had issues with their website in the past. All I can recommend is that you keep trying thru the day. If it persists then you might want to give them a call.

...I have had issues with their website in the past. All I can recommend is that you keep trying thru the day....

Yeah, me too. I find the middle of the night is when NCL website problems usually happen. I'm a nighthawk so I run into it often. It must be updates or something and the server gets bogged down.

That being said, of all the major cruiseline websites, NCL is the slowest overall. All the others, Princess/Carnival/Royal/whoever, I type in my username and password and bing-bang-boom I'm in and browsing around at lightning speed. For NCL I type in my username and password and I wait...then I'm in. And from then on it's click...wait...click...wait...click...wait...etc. Regardless of the time of day.

Archived