11 night Canaries cruise on Indy

john174

Hi folks, just seeing if anyone is about after enjoying their recent cruise on the Independence of the Seas?!

My family and i are going on the 28th and wondered if you could tell me what days the formal nights are on?

Also, we are looking to go to the water park in Gran canaria, but as there is going to be 10 of us going, we wondered if anyone did the trip on their own instead of the cruise line excursion? Would work out a great deal cheaper if we arranged our own transfer to the water park?

Thanks for your time

John

Hi folks, just seeing if anyone is about after enjoying their recent cruise on the Independence of the Seas?!

My family and i are going on the 28th and wondered if you could tell me what days the formal nights are on?

Also, we are looking to go to the water park in Gran canaria, but as there is going to be 10 of us going, we wondered if anyone did the trip on their own instead of the cruise line excursion? Would work out a great deal cheaper if we arranged our own transfer to the water park?

Thanks for your time

John

Hi John,

recommend you post on the Europe site for info about water park,

I would think 10 people would be cheaper on your own Plenty of taxis at the pier, haggle, remember about your return?

Formal night s 2, again look at the RCI M&M on the INDY FOR YOUR DATE

Archived