All Aboard for CC's 1st Ever "HAL-O-Ween Dam Cruise"

About the Martini on the 29th. Is that 17 Martinis tonight and then 16 next 29th??? :confused:

OK, now 17 Martinis for me and 17 Martinis for DW, that's 34 Martinis tonight, I guess I'll be stopping at the package store on the way home.

:D

I guess thats better then the other way around, otherwise you will probably miss the ship! :D

Rita

Just thought I would copy Host Randy's post over on the Group Cruise forum just so there's no misunderstanding here:

NO Promoting Non- Cruise Critic Cruises

Come on guys......You know the rules.....You can only ask about getting a group together over here and then form it as a Crusie Critic group.....It's against the guidelines to get a group interested and then have them email you for info....That's a NO NO......lol.......OK?.......THANKS

Just keep this in mind and respect the request before posting, okay? Thanks so much.:)

Looks good Heather!

I also want to note that I will not be wearing a fruit hat and singing "I'm a cabana banana girl and I like to sing!"

I have sent an email to Trubey asking if its possible to set up a cabana page with photos, if you have pictures, testimonials or such and are willing to send them in to me, my email address is Ziggysmoney@yahoo.com

I would love to hear from you all :)

Ziggy,

I know that our cruise is a way off, but DW and I will sail on Zuiderdam on Oct.1, 2005 and I will make it a point to get you an up-to-date on cabanas at that time.

Richard & Judie

Brian has emailed me he doesn't care what we call him, but "Dam Host & Chief Merrymaker" would be okay. I think that's a little long. So how about "BonVoyage Host". Works for me.

I don't know, I really like "Dam Host & Chief Merrymaker", it suits him so! ;).

Lisa - The cosmos sound wonderful. It is one of my favorite martini's.

Tonight I will be toasting with Red Raspberry Diet Rite, as I am currently trying to lose weight(24 pounds since Jan), and the alcohol is a no-no, RIGHT NOW, lol.

Marie

Hey Heather

Hear anything from LauraS regarding prices and booking?

--Iggi..who has a cold and will be toasting with Nyquil tonight.

*sniffle*

Just an FYI, an NO offense to Laura...I have been a part of CC Group Cruises before and the process typically takes awhile. Iggi, hope ya get to feeling better...take care and get lots of REST.

Marie

Iggi, no I haven't. Believe me, I'm frustrated about it. I email her everyday. Yesterday she told me she was "....waiting for one agency to match the pricing of another..."

This all would be done if not for the little glitch I wrote you all about late last week. It's my guess that since LauraS deals with both agencies she wants to play fair and square and keep everyone happy while at the same time getting us the best possible rates.

I keep thinking I'll get it any minute and honestly don't understand the delay. I do know that the agency she's talking about is on the West Coast, but still. I'm on top of it, I promise.:D

I'm on top of it, I promise.:D

Oh..I have no doubts about that! You've been absolutely wonderful in organizing this thing.

I'm on the West Coast and we are a bit more relaxed out here. ;) I'm sure Laura's doing what she can.

Thanks for the info!

--Iggi..who is going to sneak outta work early today. woohoo!

I agree! In fact in my last email I told her we want the best price, but we also want the best agent sooooo ..... :)

I think we should make Brian Chief Cook and Bottle Washer. I sometimes love a complete contradiction in terms:D .

But if everyone likes Dam Host and Chief Merrymaker, that's fine with me, too.

Is everyone getting ready with their Toasts? We should have planned it to be the same time for all of us ... like East Coast at 4:00 and West Coast would have to wait until 7:00. We could all raise our glasses at the exact same time:D . Imagine the power of that!!!

So, 19 months from this very moment we should all be on board and getting ready to SailAway:p !

Heather:

Throw in my vote for "Dam Host and Chief Merrymaker".

We'll have to wait until around 8:00 PM EST for our toast...but don't wait for us! BOTTOMS UP!

I have to leave for home and get some pinapple juice and coco lopez on the way home!

19 moths and still counting!

Dunno if I can hold out till 7pm, kiddos...

I'll probably be on my 3rd cocktail, but then I can't promise that I'll be toasting exactly at 7 - or even understandable at 7 - is that still OK???;)

"Guy over there at the end of the bar keeps mumbling about some damned Halloween party or cruise or something - and it ain't even October yet..." :rolleyes:

Heather--

I may end up being Chief Cook and Bottle Washer if I have to pay for the Bon Voyage party myself!!!:eek:

Brenda, okay I put you on my list. Keep your eyes open for more info soon with pricing, etc. Happy to have you. I think you were here early on, but then disappeared so I took you off.

Brian, you have the absolute best sense of humor. It's not often I laugh out loud, but I read you post and cracked up! So I say you an go ahead and toast because it's almost 6:00 here on the East Coast so you're in the "box" (as we say here in So. Florida):D . Have at it ... you've not being feeling well so you need a little pick-me-up.

Just love that "bar picture"

bar_room_man_800.JPG

--Iggi..who has a cold and will be toasting with Nyquil tonight.

*sniffle*

That Niquil is good stuff. I swear by it whenever I have a cold.

Hopefully you'll be feeling much better by the time morning comes.

Sleep tight and dream of a gently rocking ocean!

Blue skies ...

--rita

It took me awhile to get through all the messages that have posted since I went into a meeting at work at 2:30 pm EST (from which I went directly home), so I am now 1/2 way through my cosmo! So, here's to all of you and our CRUISE!! DH is being a party-pooper and is only toasting with a glass of red wine (we drink that every night!) He'll do better next month, I promise.

Iggi--take care of that cold. Nyquil is wonderful stuff and even gives you that "I just drank a martini buzz" (but with the awful cherry flavor in your mouth). Seriously, I hope you feel better. It was a rough winter for our household in terms of illness, so I can sympathize.

As for the quotes, we have 19 months!! If I can put off putting down the deposit until April, then I am ahead of the game because we just paid our deposit this month for our November 2005 cruise. And, I like Brian's title (the long one!)

Darn it! I am now through with my cosmo. Time to make another one!!

Cheers,

Lisa (and Brooke, the DH, who is in the other room watching the evening news)

Archived