DCL character call

IZZYDAD

We are scheduling ours for Xmas morning to surprise the kids along with a scrapbook my wife is making for each of them with stuff from our past cruises and the last page will tell them we are leaving for our next cruise in January. The wife is excited to get working on it.

• 4 months later...
Hi,

I did the call a few weeks back. He says he can't wait to see you and tells you how much fun you're going to have on your cruise. Its cute and hey, its free.

Enjoy!

Do you have to prompt the call? If so does the prompt give away what to expect? I am planning a surprise cruise and want to send the call to an adult but want to know what to expect. Online it says two calls so one will be to my children as a surprise as well but I can prompt if for them if needed. Also can you have the call the day off the cruise or the day before or is that too late?

Thanks

When you pick up I think it tells you to press "1" to initiate the call. You have like 45 seconds to press 1, so if you don't press anything it won't go forward. Once you press 1 you get the recording of Mickey.

I'd add that if you are trying to surprise someone that you should tell them in advance that they will get a call and to make sure to press "1". Otherwise I know if I got this random recording telling me to press "1", I'd hang up immediately thinking it was a telemarketer.

Archived