Prisendam - what kind of electrical outlets?

Ontariotrekker

Go to the front desk as soon as you arrive and ask for a power strip. You can sign them out for a refundable $25 deposit (charged to your on board account and credited back when it is returned). There is one outlet at the desk in the cabin for 110v and one for 220 v. Not sure if there is anything usable in the bathroom. With the power strip all your needs will be met. HAL prefers you use their power strips for safety reasons.

I always bring my own and never had a problem.
How would you feel if you were the first to cause to a big problem? HAL must have instituted this new rule for a reason. At the very least, please try to get one of theirs, and failing that, have yours approved by someone at the front desk before using it. Thank you.

Was the 110V a 3 prong or a 2 prong??
three

I can bring a bar with a 3 prong adapter I guess??
see above

How would you feel if you were the first to cause to a big problem? HAL must have instituted this new rule for a reason. At the very least, please try to get one of theirs, and failing that, have yours approved by someone at the front desk before using it. Thank you.

three

see above

We use 3 prong plugs in the UK. I know your electrical current is 110, but are your 3 prong plugs the same as our in the UK???

We use 3 prong plugs in the UK. I know your electrical current is 110, but are your 3 prong plugs the same as our in the UK???

No they are not the same type of prongs,ours are round,uk are square,that is why I have to take an adaptor every time I return to england.The power strip from HAL works fine. Have a great cruise:D:D

Archived