Soda Card on Magic

donoiv

With the soda card on the Magic, do you need to go to bar for a "fill up" or do they give you a cup with an RFID tag and allow use of self service machines?

No self serve machines. You just ask your server for a glass of your favorite soda. They place a sticker on your sail & sign card and just show your server your card. anywhere but your cabin....

You must get it from a bar or roaming bartender. It doesn't come from fountains. It comes from cans that have been sitting out in room temperature. They pour it from the can into a cup overloaded with ice. In the dining room, you must get it from a bartender, not your waiters. I have heard that people in the dining room get the whole opened can sometimes, but generally they don't give it to you with the soda card. The cans sitting in your stateroom are not included with the soda card. Those cost extra. And the soda card cannot be used for room service. It's not worth it for me, since I don't like watered down soda, plus they don't carry any of my favorite drinks. Coke products only.

It is a sticker on your sail & sign card that allows you to get a glass of soda whenever you want. You can purchase a cooler that can be refilled whenever you want. Soda is always from cans. We purchase at least one on every cruise now. The fresh drink whenever you want is the selling factor for us. ;)

• 5 months later...
You must get it from a bar or roaming bartender. It doesn't come from fountains. It comes from cans that have been sitting out in room temperature. They pour it from the can into a cup overloaded with ice. In the dining room, you must get it from a bartender, not your waiters. I have heard that people in the dining room get the whole opened can sometimes, but generally they don't give it to you with the soda card. The cans sitting in your stateroom are not included with the soda card. Those cost extra. And the soda card cannot be used for room service. It's not worth it for me, since I don't like watered down soda, plus they don't carry any of my favorite drinks. Coke products only.

can you find out if coke card includes diet sprite or sprite zero and email when you get home.

ON EMERALD PRINCESS IN MOV 11 IT WASNT INCLUED

Archived