Shows On Elation

tigereye

• 3 weeks later...
Just got off yesterday from a 5 day. They did

- Welcome Aboard

- Just Rock

- Win

These are the same shows I saw in March. Here are mini-reviews:

Welcome Aboard - is the same on every ship.

Just Rock is very good. Vegas-quality song and dance revue.

Win is weird. It also has a variety of song & dance numbers. It also has an interesting oriental dancing-dragon sequence.

These are the same shows I saw in March. Here are mini-reviews:

Welcome Aboard - is the same on every ship.

Just Rock is very good. Vegas-quality song and dance revue.

Win is weird. It also has a variety of song & dance numbers. It also has an interesting oriental dancing-dragon sequence.

I did think the Oriental Sequence was pretty neat. I am no show critic, I just thought the overall flow of the show was a little strange.

We just got off the elation and thought WIN was horrible. It did not hold the audience at all and some of it could be offensive. If the show is shown to foreigners, they are not going to get it all. No one laughed at the stupid jokes or clapped when they should. I felt sorry for the entertainers and you could tell they were just going through the motions. The other two shows were good. People actually walked out of this one.

I was on the Elation 2 weeks ago and I have to agree that "Win" is a very strange show. It was pretty interesting at first, but about midway it seemed to loose all substance and direction. It was not good from there. Now "Rock" was OK. My wife liked it much more than I did. I was not impressed with the singers. Was it me or are there fewer dancers in the shows than previously? You'll be on a cruise so it will be fun.

I think there were fewer dancers too. What was odd was they only had 4 guys,,,some of the girls had to dance with girls. The show was just strange. We were just so happy to be cruising that it did not matter. I also found it distracting that the gift shops were right outside the theater and were setting up stuff.

We don't go on cruises to see the shows anyway...we go for the relaxation. I find it terribly depressing that I actually have to cook dinner tonight..no Donilo to bring it to me.

Archived