Difference in BA vs BB or BC on Dawn?

Luna'sMom

Hi does anyone know if there is any difference in size for the BA balcony vs the BB or BC. I know that it based on location but are the cabins all the same size. Also has anyone stayed in one of the two BA's at the back of the 10th deck. They are between two rear facing penthouse and I wonder what those are like. Is it as great a location as it looks? Thanks for your help!

You can check cabin/balcony sizes by going to ncl.com click on voyages and pricing and enter your ship and select a cruise date that will have lots of cabins available. Click on the individual cabin numbers when they show up and it will show you the details of each cabin. The aft BA's will rarely ever show up on the ncl site because they are so popular.

My choice of cabins has always been on the back of the ship, and normally these cabins all have larger balconys. Unfortunately they book up quickly and you really need to be able to plan ahead to book one of them. I think shoreguy posted that the DAWN BA's on deck 10 have balconys that are 6 times bigger than the normal BA's......and he posted pictures. You might try doing a search for more information.

Hi does anyone know if there is any difference in size for the BA balcony vs the BB or BC. I know that it based on location but are the cabins all the same size. Also has anyone stayed in one of the two BA's at the back of the 10th deck. They are between two rear facing penthouse and I wonder what those are like. Is it as great a location as it looks? Thanks for your help!

The only difference is location. I have been in and am booked for one of those BAs aft facing for my next Dawn cruise. Good luck booking one. I booked mine 08/04 for 02/06.

Same size cabin but the Bacony is huge and the view remarkable. :)

" Shoreguy" do you have pictures of those rear facing BA cabins? I seem to have been assigned that cabin as I had booked a guarantee. I guess NCL has decided to reward me since this will be our 7th time on NCL. Also, once they assign a cabin I hope that they do not change it, we are very excited.

" Shoreguy" do you have pictures of those rear facing BA cabins? I seem to have been assigned that cabin as I had booked a guarantee. I guess NCL has decided to reward me since this will be our 7th time on NCL. Also' date=' once they assign a cabin I hope that they do not change it, we are very excited.[/quote']

Keep in mind only the BAs on deck ten have the large balcony. Great view in all but picture below will give a sense of the the size of the deck 10 balcony complete with one of the lounge chairs from the pool deck :)

ABAFT.jpg.5584c29e004311c19a659a0366fbb7e9.jpg

Thanks Shoreguy' date=' are those the chairs that are on the balcony or did you "borrow" them? I may never leave the room![/quote']

I did not "borrow" them. The cabin steward did. ;) I took that shot when visiting another CC member who had booked the cabin.

Is it possible to remove or have removed or open the panels between the NCL Star balaconies on deck 10? Several in my family have side by side rooms and are very interested in opening up the balaconies if possible.

Is it possible to remove or have removed or open the panels between the NCL Star balaconies on deck 10? Several in my family have side by side rooms and are very interested in opening up the balaconies if possible.

Yes, one of the panels between balconies opens on hinges, like a door (it itsn't removed). You will need to ask your room steward (or butler, if you have one) to have them unlocked for you.

Archived