Zaandam Las Minute Booking - I have ??'s

OrlEngr

We booked at the end of last week for a trip in 2+ weeks on the Zaandam ... We have sailed RCCL + Princess ... and I have been searching the CC board ... but still have some unanswered questions.

1. How many Formal/Informal/Casual Nights are there ... Any travelers remember which days are which?

2. If we order room service for dinner on our balcony, are we limited to a small room service menu ... or can we order anything off the full menu for that night?

3. Does anyone have scanned menus that we can check out ... trying to decide which night to eat @ the alternate dining room

Thanks in advance.

I think Monday was an informal night. I just got off the Zaandam on Saturday, but do not have my daily sheets with me at the moment.

You can order dinner from the full menu in your room during your regular dining hours. We did this after our day in Tortola.

You can have anything from the dinner menu served via room service, but you must order during the first half hour the DR is open (schedule delivery for anytime after that) and it will all be delivered at once (not course by course).

Archived