Cost of drinks

lois106

I just got off the ECSTASY and that's the EXACT SAME MENU as I have in my little hand!!! You've got the most current one there!!!

And I can tell you all about the price of shots...

They are $5.95... TRUST me I know!!! And here's a photo of Duck Farts and

232323232%7Ffp53569%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D375762387%3B32%3Anu0mrj

... Buttery Nipples

232323232%7Ffp53575%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D375762775%3A32%3Anu0mrj

I buy a bottle of rum and soda package. Lasts me all cruise. $40 + coke. Best price in town. I did occasionally purchase other drinks on board. My last Sail and Sign ended up being $80 total.

I prepaid tips.

Have a fantastic cruise.

Does anyone know if you also get 75 cents off your next smoothie if you save the cup or is that only for cocktails?

A drink in the souverneir cup will cost you 7.50 plus the 15% using the same cup for a refill will be 6.50 plus 15% so the savings is 1.00

DOD= 9.24 w/ 15% included

Morning Mimosa in MDR= 4.89 w/ 15% included

This is from my S&S from last week.

Was this the price while you were at port? It seems like either they've increased the price or that you're looking at a price which also includes a sales tax.

Was this the price while you were at port? It seems like either they've increased the price or that you're looking at a price which also includes a sales tax.

I was just thinking the same exact thing. Something does not add up correctly there. By my calculations, the price of the beverage at that total would be $8.03 before gratuity. A very odd amount.

Looks like cruiser was on the Valor, which leaves out of Miami, which has a 7% tax in port. $7.50 + $1.13 (gratuity) = $8.63 + $0.60 (tax) = $9.23. Close, but who knows.

They don't sell pitchers of margaritas......

Actually they do... here is some info from JH Facebook page...Not sure what all they sell pitchers of besides Sangria and Margaritas....

posted on JH's FB

John Heald - we are trialing this on the Carnival Valor with pitchers for $19.95. This is a test and if succesful it will go fleet wide. here on the Carnival Magic in the RedFrog we serve the giant his and hers fish bowls of margaritas. I will let you know how the Carnival Valor trial gies mate. cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Actually they do... here is some info from JH Facebook page...Not sure what all they sell pitchers of besides Sangria and Margaritas....

posted on JH's FB

John Heald - we are trialing this on the Carnival Valor with pitchers for $19.95. This is a test and if succesful it will go fleet wide. here on the Carnival Magic in the RedFrog we serve the giant his and hers fish bowls of margaritas. I will let you know how the Carnival Valor trial gies mate. cheers

Anyone knows anything about this? Will it go fleetwide? Would be great!

Check the thread on Bon Voyage ordering liquor. Order the bottle of your choice a week b/4 cruise. I'm guessing they bought the soda card. Personally I'll be ordering a bottle of vodka and mixing it with 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade from the Lido buffet area. 40.00 a bottle. approx 32 shots in a bottle. Do the math compared to 6.00 a drink. I may order 2! LOL

Archived