Question about suites on Ventura

UKCruiser_2008

I wonder if anyone can help.

We are considering booking a suite on Ventura for a sailing next year.

I am having trouble finding information about which suites (if any) have a separate sleeping and living area. I found out that the rooms in suites L107 and L106 are 'segregated' - does this mean there's a door there or just a doorway?

We have a toddler and would like to be able to keep the lights on in the stateroom and speak above a whisper after he has gone to sleep!

Thanks in advance for any tips.

We haven't had a suite on Ventura, but have on Azura which is the same.

The suites have a semi separate sitting/sleeping area ie imagine there is an archway between the two areas, although it's squared and not arched - about the width of two doors. There was no curtain separating the two areas on Azura, although there was in the same suites on Coral Princess.

If your toddler is young enough to sleep in a travel cot, the best bet would be to carry it into the bath/shower area - which is a separate room to the wc and wash basin. There would be just enough room to place a travel cot in there and with the two doors closed, it would be quiet and dark.

If he needs to sleep on the sofa bed, I think you'd have to speak very quietly indeed - or sit on the balcony.

We have had an AD suite (C751) on Ventura. There were distinct living room and bedroom areas with a large open gap between the two which could be closed by a curtain that shut out all the light. There were separate TVs in each of the areas so you could have the lights out in one area and happily watch tv with the lights on in the other area.

we have had L106, and segrated by doorway, but no door, cannot even remember a curtain, but could be wrong.

We have had suites on oriana, and oceana, and i have to say that this suite was my least favourite. The balcony is not as nice, and the bathroom is tiny compared to the suite we had on oceana (C746)

L106 is a D grade suite, so might be worth finding out what the higher grade suites are like, and i dont think there is that much difference in prices.

hopefully maybe somebody on here could tell you how to find out if there are any photos of L106 and its balcony.

Good luck anyway.

.......forgot to add, that if the lights were on in the bedroom, they wouldnt affect the living room very much, it would still be reasonably dark in there, and there is allsorts of lighting variations, so you could just have lights on dressing table, ...or bedside ...or full lights.

Archived