RCI FCC - Silly Question

anniegb

No - I have not received them yet but I have the reference numbers.

Thanks

Annie

Hi Annie! How's it going? :D

Worst case, if you can only use the FCC for Royal Caribbean, I'd probably suggest the Radiance class of ships, which has a closer feel to Celebrity. Ben and I did that with the Serenade of the Seas to Alaska, and it was a classier feel than the other ships, example being the Vision class.

Hi Annie! How's it going? :D

Worst case, if you can only use the FCC for Royal Caribbean, I'd probably suggest the Radiance class of ships, which has a closer feel to Celebrity. Ben and I did that with the Serenade of the Seas to Alaska, and it was a classier feel than the other ships, example being the Vision class.

Hiya

How are you?and is Ben behaving himself? :)

I have just returned from Dubrovnik but I am contemplatng a East Med cruise next month - feel guilty but hey I can't take my money with me and I have to teach my family I am spending it.

I have asked Royal Caribbean the question - it was just a thought - but I might sail Azamara and Celebrity but not Royal.

How wa your summer and when is your next cruise?

Best

Annie

I am great! As for Ben, define "behaving" himself? :rolleyes: Yeah, he's doing well, work has been keeping him extremely busy and on many business trips across the country. If it weren't for our cats, I'd be at home alone a lot of the time!

Good for you about living it up and enjoying life. Very few people do and I feel that life is too short. That why I'm trying to do as much travelling as possible - it's important and meaningful to me. :)

I'm with you on the eastern med cruise: Ben and I are doing the Celebrity Equinox in May and I'm so looking forward to Greece, Turkey and Italy. It will be a nicer cruise for us and we will celebrate 5 years of married life.

Summer has been boring. We went nowhere and it has been all about work. Boo.

Next on the list of things for us: the Oasis of the Seas with my mom and sister in December, doing a long weekend in Switzerland in January to see my good friend that I did kung fu with, the Equinox cruise in May, and then NCL's Pride of America to Hawaii in January 2013. Not doing NCL for the ship, but it's the only cruise that starts/ends in Hawaii and does the island hopping with ease.

What are your upcoming travel plans?

Hugs,

Robyn

Hiya

How are you?and is Ben behaving himself? :)

I have just returned from Dubrovnik but I am contemplatng a East Med cruise next month - feel guilty but hey I can't take my money with me and I have to teach my family I am spending it.

I have asked Royal Caribbean the question - it was just a thought - but I might sail Azamara and Celebrity but not Royal.

How wa your summer and when is your next cruise?

Best

Annie

Hi

Royal Caribbean gave me FCC. Can I use them against a Celebrity Cruise?

Thanks

Annie

Hi Annie,

When I went on my last cruise with RCCL I booked and received my FCC certificate. I was told by the Future Cruise Consultant that I could use the Certificate for a Celebrity Cruise. He even printed out the information for the Celebrity Cruise I was interested in. (Again it was with Celebrity, not RCCL).

When I got home I called Celebrity and reserved the cruise. I informed the Representative about the certificate and she stated I couldn't use it. I explained that if I couldn't I would cancel the cruise. :mad: She paused and then immediately stated she would honor the certificate and give me the $300 on board credit.

We sail next month. :rolleyes: My RX, pick out your next cruise with Celebrity and then give them a call. Let them know you were not informed that you could not use the certificate with their Sister Company and complain. More than likely they will honor the certificate, like they did with me. ;)

Archived