Rhodes excursions

Rdwhite1999

• 2 weeks later...

I can also recommend http://www.rhodesprivatetours.com. :D We were in Rhodes in November and used this company. It was a fabulous day and our driver took us where ever we wanted to go. We had an interest in the Jewish aspect of Rhodes and we were not disappointed in anything that we saw. The driver was courteous and knowledgeable. The cost for the private tour was just 45 Euros per hour/ car ...not per person! If you have any specific questions you'd like to ask I'll be happy to answer... L N 1 1 7 1 4 at yahoo dot *****

• 1 year later...
We can wholeheartedly recommend Rhodes Private Tours. We used them in July when we were there. The link below will give you a full description of their tours.

http://www.rhodesprivatetours.com/

We prefer independent excursions and have been on many, so we know when we have a great tour. Our experience with them was outstanding. Our driver was prompt, professional and passionate about his country.

We did the half-day tour that included Lindos. We had lunch at a wonderful local restaurant with an amazing view of the crystal-blue water. Rhodes is beautiful!

I hope you enjoy your visit as much as we did!

6040242022_0c6659789c_z.jpg

Rhodes, Greece by BobalinkToo, on Flickr

6136061085_0be922230c_z.jpg

Rhodes by BobalinkToo, on Flickr

I see that they have a tour to the East Coast and the West Coast besides Old Town. Which one did you do? BTW, nice pix.

Archived