*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Oh I know I will wait for package!!!:D are you ready for Christmas??? I remember you made card of Christmas for all same last year??

Taylor... I'll bet part of your Christmas Present in the upcoming cruise!!! So you have some present already!!

I have presents for everyone under the tree already, but Sissie and Mary won't be here till January to open them!! Nana and I will have a smaller Christmas -- with turkey and stuffing and stockings, etc!!! And then another Christmas in January!

Taylor... I'll bet part of your Christmas Present in the upcoming cruise!!! So you have some present already!!

I have presents for everyone under the tree already, but Sissie and Mary won't be here till January to open them!! Nana and I will have a smaller Christmas -- with turkey and stuffing and stockings, etc!!! And then another Christmas in January!

That great! I have candy and turkey same before thanksgiving to Christmas I think!!:D

I can't wait your next cruise too!!

Are you not going on the Magic?? It is high prices??

I saw the pricing on FB too.

sorry that you are not feeling good. I hope that you get well soon and don't give this to our GMIC and that's an order!!!

I promise Chiefie! I'm doing everything I can to keep it to myself!!! She had a flu shot too... and her's was from a different place. If she stays healthy, I wonder if I can get a redo from her doctor???

Have fun tonight with the Bishop!!! Say HI for me!!!

That great! I have candy and turkey same before thanksgiving to Christmas I think!!:D

I can't wait your next cruise too!!

Are you not going on the Magic?? It is high prices??

Nope... not doing the Magic! My next cruise will be the SPIRIT to Alaska in May... then the CONQUEST in September.

I will take time off when Sissie and Mary come home in January, then extra time to spend with Kent in Seattle, before the cruise... SO... I may look for another cruise in Nove or Dec -- but that should be it!

Nope... not doing the Magic! My next cruise will be the SPIRIT to Alaska in May... then the CONQUEST in September.

I will take time off when Sissie and Mary come home in January, then extra time to spend with Kent in Seattle, before the cruise... SO... I may look for another cruise in Nove or Dec -- but that should be it!

Aww you has first time Spirit class ship right??:D

I saw you on the Ecstasy from FL again on the Ecstasy??:D

Evening, Crazies!

Lambie, sorry you aren't feeling well. Sounds like you may have had a run-in with a mack truck. :( Hope you feel better in the morning.

Still haven't finished decorating, but done for the night. Maybe we'll be finished by the time Santa arrives! :eek::rolleyes::D

I am sorry, but I still do not see a reply to my question. Host Mach, are you in charge? Where do I go to find out info about this cruise?

Chris

Pricing cannot be quoted here...it will be posted on the Official Group Forum when the CC community manager gets it set up.

You can email Mach and ask for pricing if you wish.

I promise Chiefie! I'm doing everything I can to keep it to myself!!! She had a flu shot too... and her's was from a different place. If she stays healthy, I wonder if I can get a redo from her doctor???

Have fun tonight with the Bishop!!! Say HI for me!!!

Bishop says Howdy to Lambie...

Evening, Crazies!

Lambie, sorry you aren't feeling well. Sounds like you may have had a run-in with a mack truck. :( Hope you feel better in the morning.

Still haven't finished decorating, but done for the night. Maybe we'll be finished by the time Santa arrives! :eek::rolleyes::D

Hiya Stitch

Archived