New Cruise Critic Group Cruise aboard the NCL Star!!

natesfirewife

Hi everyone. :) My name is Misty and I will be the Group Leader for the new CC Group Cruise aboard the Star, sailing 04/02/06. This is a 8 night sailing with stops in Acapulco, Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas. We are still working out the final details with the TA and hope to have our group page up soon. If you are interested in joining us or have any questions feel free to email me and I will add you to our list.

I have contacted some tour companies to find out about group tours, so if there is one that you want to do and would love to have people you know come along let me know and I will set it up. I have been working on a Canopy Tour in PV and the Dune Buggies or ATV's in Cabo. I was also thinking maybe a Dive Trip in Acapulco, it's supposed to have 30 world class dive spots.

We are just over a year away, but you can never plan too soon. ;)

Misty

All the previous cruisers on this itinerary have indicated that Zihuatanejo (Ixtapa) is also a tender port.

I'll know for sure in a couple weeks. We sail this itinerary on the 14th and will be in Zihua on the 18th!

the Stanger

If you want a great zipline tour, go to Los Veranos in PV. It is $63 each if you book it over the internet. You leave from their head office in old PV in an open-air bus, winding south along the coast and a little bit inland for 40 minutes. There are 13 lines to zip. We just did it with our family, and we highly recommend this place. There website is http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/

The Star tenders at all ports except Acapulco.

We are thinking of doing this 8 day cruise in September. Do you know which ports are tendered?

Thanks

Just came back from the STAR Mexican Riviera cruise 2 weeks ago. We docked in Acapulco and tendered in the other 3 ports.

Archived