St Maarten ATV Excursion

vxv0409

Hello, we are looking at taking the ATV excursion at St Maarten through Royal Caribbean. Can anybody tell me anything about this? Is it recommended? Did you enjoy it? Is it off roading or on the street with cars? Do you ride fast or slow? Is it worth the cost?

Thanks!!!

Hello, we are looking at taking the ATV excursion at St Maarten through Royal Caribbean. Can anybody tell me anything about this? Is it recommended? Did you enjoy it? Is it off roading or on the street with cars? Do you ride fast or slow? Is it worth the cost?

Thanks!!!

We just did this a few weeks ago. It was on road with about 20 atv's in a row. You ride to orient beach, to a beach restaurant, right at the end of the row of a whole bunch of them. You can rent a chair and umbrella for the hour you are there. Then you drive back. I thought it was just okay. It was hard to sight see when you were driving. It really depends on what you like to do. I would have prefered going on a catamaran to a beach, but was outvoted by family. I will say, that the company that runs it was wonderful, organized and helpful.

If I can figure out how, I will upload some pix in another post.

We just did this a few weeks ago. It was on road with about 20 atv's in a row. You ride to orient beach, to a beach restaurant, right at the end of the row of a whole bunch of them. You can rent a chair and umbrella for the hour you are there. Then you drive back. I thought it was just okay. It was hard to sight see when you were driving. It really depends on what you like to do. I would have prefered going on a catamaran to a beach, but was outvoted by family. I will say, that the company that runs it was wonderful, organized and helpful.

If I can figure out how, I will upload some pix in another post.

Hmm, thank you. Do you think it was worth the $109? And I think to show them you just the Insert Image button and browse it on your computer. Or email it to me at ven.. five six seven five.. at.. calu dot edu

:D

Hmm, thank you. Do you think it was worth the $109? And I think to show them you just the Insert Image button and browse it on your computer. Or email it to me at ven.. five six seven five.. at.. calu dot edu

:D

I do not think it was worth $109, you really just drove throught the backstreets of st. Marteen, not all nice sites either. The part of the beach we were on was nothing to great either. It may just be me. My son had done this in Belize and loved it, but they went through the jungle. I will try to email you pictures. I took some while riding so they are a little crooked.

We loved it. We didn't drive though back streets only. There were a lot of great scenic places we drove past. Stopped a few times for photo ops. If I can dig up my photos I will send them. This was one of our favorite excursions we have done.

Have you tried looking for the tour through an outside company? It might be less expensive.

We loved it. We didn't drive though back streets only. There were a lot of great scenic places we drove past. Stopped a few times for photo ops. If I can dig up my photos I will send them. This was one of our favorite excursions we have done.

Have you tried looking for the tour through an outside company? It might be less expensive.

I haven't looked through an outside company just because I'd rather pay a little bit more to ENSURE the ship won't leave ithout us. Were also looking at Loterie Farm adventure but worried about having to do everything ourselves. Any other fun adventure things to do there besides just a beach? We will have "just a beach" at CoCo Cay so we want to do more adventurous things! :)

Archived