Looking for HMC info

RMM34667

I did try searching first.. Anyone know of a thread like EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HMC?? I searched the Bahamas Port of Call Board and Carnival Board.

I've never been. But I've read so many great comments on this board that I can't wait till it's on my Itinerary. But I'm inquiring for a co-worker.

For those with experience.. What would you do on HMC without booking an excursion? Please tell me about the beach? Availability of beach chairs? Food? Facilities?

Thanks for any tips and info!

It is a beautiful place. There is a buffet lunch included and it was delicious. You can use your S&S card for drinks, if desired.

If you don't want to book an excursion, you can check in to renting a cabana if you would like. I think they run $200 and can fit up to 6 ppl. We didnt do this, but alot of people like the shade they provide. Also comes with water and/or soft drinks, chairs. Info on the Carnival website in the excursion section.

For even more info, check out the ports of call section of CC.

Archived