sun princess

jeep1

just booked 14 day to fiji on sun princess.was wondering if anyone has been in r303, any noise. thanks in advance:)

That would be under the horizon court. I would think all cabins are soundproof, though I have never booked a Riviera deck cabin. You might be better off posting this on the Aus/NZ board, as the Sun Princess is Australian based.

just booked 14 day to fiji on sun princess.was wondering if anyone has been in r303, any noise. thanks in advance:)

We have been in R351 on both the Sun and the Dawn. Same side as R303 but closer to the bar and elevators. Never had noise from them or the HC. Very convenient location.

Rex

We too have booked R351 on both the Sun and the Sea and loved that location. It was very quiet, and so handy to the pools and the Horizon Court. We were right next to elevators and outside door and we still heard very little noise. It was great and I hope you enjoy the location as much as we did.

we cruise on march 16th 2012. thanks for all the advice think i will stay with rivera deck:D

Might see you on the ship! I will be on it as well. Look for the guy with lots of tattoos on his legs.

As far as I know we have not been allocated our cabin yet, but we are low down, so it does not matter much to us.

A bit over 183 days to go. :o

Archived