Carnival Destiny 10-17-2005

Skurfer

In October my NEW wife and I took the Carnival Destiny from San Juan to St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, Aruba and back to P.R. (Honeymoon Cruise!)

Many of the pictures came out so enjoy!

We loved it so much we needed a little more time so a back to back on the Golden Princess is the answer! October 29th of this year we'll sail from San Juan to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and then back to San Juan .... turn around and back to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Grenada, La Guaira (port city for Caracas) and Aruba! Exhausting!

My wife and I hope to see many of you on future sailings!

- Dan

• 3 weeks later...

I see that you had some go-carting pictures in your album. Where did you go for this and was this an excursion by Carnival? What were the prices? Do you remember what port?:confused:

I see that you had some go-carting pictures in your album. Where did you go for this and was this an excursion by Carnival? What were the prices? Do you remember what port?:confused:

Baf ... The carts were a Carnival Excursion and I believe they called it "Coastal Buggy Run", although my brother just came back from the same itinerary and he says it is called something else now (can't recall what). It does sell out quickly though since there are only about 10 couples it will accomodate per session.

This was offered in Barbados and the cost was 65.00 per person.

• 2 weeks later...

Your pictures are great. Back to back on the Golden Princess sounds even better. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I like the second route that you are taking. I must look into that!

Question about your buggy excursion in Barbados. Was it 2 per buggy or did each person drive their own? Thanks.

Your pictures are great. Back to back on the Golden Princess sounds even better. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I like the second route that you are taking. I must look into that!

Question about your buggy excursion in Barbados. Was it 2 per buggy or did each person drive their own? Thanks.

Two people per vehicle. That way they could accomodate more for the excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan,

Awesome pictures. You are an excellent photographer. We are going on the Destiny 10-9-05. It's great to see what I have to look forward to, or at least be reminded of previous ports of call. I have visited all of Destiny's ports of call except for Dominica. It looks beautiful from your pictures. You've got me wishing I was going tomorrow.:D

Your thread title says 10-17-2005, but you must have meant 10-17-2004 since you have obviously already gone.:p

Jim

Archived