Restaurants near Cocoa Beach?

Sunshine101

Hi folks,

We'll be staying at the Hampton on Cocoa Beach with the kids for a few days before we sail. Any good restaurant recommendations within walking distance? Apologies if this has been posted before.

Many thanks! :D

To the South you have:

• Wendy's
  • Silvestro's (Italian)
  • Azteca Two Mexican Restaurant
  • Atlantis Bar & Grill

To the North:

• Waffle House
  • Shark Pit
  • Quiznos
  • Sandbar Sports Grill

Grill's, you have to go to Grill's!! It's on the waterway so if you go for dinner when a ship is leaving port it will go right past you. It is also a place where deep sea fishing charters come in with their catch, hold them up for pictures and filet them right there. Wait to get a balcony seat on the water it's worth it. It's also very reasonably priced. We went there twice on our last visit.

http://www.visitgrills.com/

Grill's, you have to go to Grill's!! It's on the waterway so if you go for dinner when a ship is leaving port it will go right past you. It is also a place where deep sea fishing charters come in with their catch, hold them up for pictures and filet them right there. Wait to get a balcony seat on the water it's worth it. It's also very reasonably priced. We went there twice on our last visit.

http://www.visitgrills.com/

Unfortunately for the OP, Grills is not within walking distance from the Hampton on Cocoa Beach.

But it the OP does happen to make it down that way, there are 2 other restaurants - Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill and Rusty's Seafood & Oyster Bar.

I've heard bad things about Rusty's and having eaten at the other 2 places, I liked Grills better than Fishlips.

The old Cocoa Beach pier is a great place to have dinner and drinks but I think you'll need to ride there from Hampton.

The Cocoa Beach Pier‎ is north of the Hampton at 401 Meade Avenue Cocoa Beach, FL.

It's 1.5 miles.

Is that walking distance for you Sunshine101?

Hmmmm....I hope so....I'll have to gauge the mood of my 4 and 6 year old first, haha!

If you will click just above my name, you will find a great deal of information and also look for our trolley information which will take you anywhere for very little monies

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived