Zip Line in St. Lucia - Which Company? Opinions Please : )

ItsMeJedB

Hiya,

We will be on St. Lucia and really want to Zipline and have two companies that we have found.

Has anyone had experience with either one? (Good or Bad)

Treetop Adventure Park

Rainforest Adventures (this one sounds like the RCCL shore excursion)

Any input would be appreciated.

Have a great evening.

Hi there,

Both zip lines have they own appeal. Treetop Canopy Adventure has 12 lines and 20 platforms, highest being at 150 ft and longest over 800 ft. Its a thrill and alot of ecited just wizzing through the tree. And some lines takes you above the forest and the view is breathtaking. Rainforest sky rides is shorter and not so high but it does have the tarzan swing which i find is a bit heart pumping but exciting and the repeller dropping off from like 60 ft in the air, it adds to the excitment. It is what appeals to you the most, what you are looking for when you think of zip lining.

Thanks for the feedback - I think we are going with Treetop...the 150ft and 800ft grabbed my attention.

I have only done it once in Honduras and it was so much fun ... but it was in wide open space, so I think through the trees will be fun.

We did the zipline with Treetop Canopy Adventure on August 13 and had an awesome day. We choose Treetop Adventure for two reasons:

#1--it has the longest, highest and most lines from all the other zipline's available in St. Lucia. (There are two other ziplines in St. Lucia-one is located on site of the Rainforest Sky Ride and the other at Morne Coubaril Estate).

#2--we were able to combine the zipline with the Challenge Course and the Rainforest Hike. This offered us a complete full day of adventure!

We had an amazing day. We zipped 12 times with the longest cable extending 800 ft. between platforms. The guides were also very friendly and helpful.

Zipping through the rainforest

IMG_2777.jpg

Let the adventure begin!

Archived