Transportation

Bojac

I had previously asked about transportation from Heathrow to a hotel in London. I lost the paper I wrote the suggested ways to travel. Could someone help me again. There was something about a visitors web. Also at the airports are there carts for your luggage. I had found a transportation company I thought might work Lost my info. Please help again. Also there was another place that was suggested to post for London transportation.

I had previously asked about transportation from Heathrow to a hotel in London. I lost the paper I wrote the suggested ways to travel. Could someone help me again. There was something about a visitors web. Also at the airports are there carts for your luggage. I had found a transportation company I thought might work Lost my info. Please help again. Also there was another place that was suggested to post for London transportation.

I think you should start a new thread on this.:eek:

To find your previous posts, just click on your name at the top of your question. This will give you a little menu, click on "find all posts by Bojac" and the questions you've asked will appear. Then you can click on the question & it will bring up folks' answers :)

Here's the link

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=24571915

- but don't just use this link, do it as I've explained so that you get used to it.

There are lots of forums about specific subjects.

At the bottom of this page is a box labelled "forum jump"

Click on the little arrow alongside the box & a long list of forums will appear. Scroll down the list to the "Ports of Call" section, where you will find Britain. Click on "go" to get to that forum.

If you need to ask any more questions about Britain, that's the place to ask.

There are also "search" facilities, where you can find answers to questions that others have asked over the years.

But they're a little complicated.

One step at a time - consider figuring them out later ;)

Now post here, saying "Thank you, John" so that I know you've figured it :)

JB :)

Archived