Shore Excursions Honk Kong to Bangkok

SedonaJoel

We are also booked on that cruise Feb 10, 2012 - I'm beginning to investigate the excursions offered. I'm wondering if there are local excursions offered at any of the piers - or available for advance booking.

Does anyone have any feedback on the best excursions - and which to book with Oceania - and which to do on your own.

We are also booked on that cruise Feb 10, 2012 - I'm beginning to investigate the excursions offered. I'm wondering if there are local excursions offered at any of the piers - or available for advance booking.

Does anyone have any feedback on the best excursions - and which to book with Oceania - and which to do on your own.

Welcome to CC - you are relatively new judging by your post count.

Two places you should investigate are:

1 Your roll call, where others on your cruise are planning shore excursions - you may want to join them

2 Ports of Call section for you cruise (Asia) - there is lots of information there. Use your search button in that section (i.e Hong Kong, etc)

Archived