Wireless on Maasdam?

Su&Andy

Is there wireless (or even wired) internet access for my laptop on Maasdam? Or do they only have computers you have to timeshare?

Yes, there is wireless for laptops. I just returned from the last 11 day cruise on the Maasdam. I took my laptop along. Had a problem with my wireless card. Could not get it to work. Used one of theirs, and my laptop worked just fine. I had a "B" and i should have had a "G" ???????

All the rent-able computers are hooked up by hard wire. No hard wire for laptops. Cheaper rates if you have your own 'puter.

Hi Afrank4u!

Could you explain a little more...I'm planning on taking my mac laptop & on the last cruise I was on (Ryndam) I remember it being more expensive to use my own. I don't exactly remember why, but I think they didn't have wireless plans like they did with their own computers. I talked to the staff in charge of the computer room & she said it wasn't very fair, but they just didn't offer any plans for people who brought their laptops. I took mine mainly to download my photos so that was OK. But your post gave me some hope that maybe they now have wireless plans.

Also..I'd love to hear anything else you would care to tell about your cruise! Did you have a good time? Hope so!

rocks

THANKS dakrewser!

I do think my airport card is a B. Hope so!

Su&Andy...Hope you guys are having a GREAT time on the Maasdam! There are lots of us that would LOVE to hear all about it! Hope you come home & report all the details. Have FUN!

rocks

We are most definitely having a great time and are trying to keep a daily diary (when we have a few minutes to spare). Will be posting His and Hers versions when we return home. About to get off in Antigua in a few minutes after having room service breakfast. We are enjoying the food immensely and this comes from two people with Restaurant Management degrees and 30 years in the fine dining business. Later, off again, Su

We are most definitely having a great time and are trying to keep a daily diary (when we have a few minutes to spare). Will be posting His and Hers versions when we return home. About to get off in Antigua in a few minutes after having room service breakfast. We are enjoying the food immensely and this comes from two people with Restaurant Management degrees and 30 years in the fine dining business. Later, off again, Su

Archived