Picture Package - Is it worth it?

mresend

Wanted to know if the picture package that is offered - pre cruise is worth it.

You can get a dvd of all photos taken - prices seem to vary cruise to cruise. Also would they include the photos taken that have extended family in the photos. Any opinions would be great.

We did the pre-cruise deal for our cruise last week. For our sailing it was 299 pre-cruise and the same offer was 599 on board. We had over 100 photos taken during the week so it was worth it for us. Our parents love all the photos we have taken of our family in the various combinations.

If you are in a photo, you can have it attached to your account if the face matching misses it. We had to do that for a photo of our son who was dressed for the pirate parade. I think the trick is at least one member of your cabin must be in the photo with your extended family.

Thanks for your responce - Im think i will be purchasing this package- we are sailing to Bermuda for a 6 day cruise and the price listed right now is 119.96. So thats a good deal is it costs 19.95 per photo sheet. WE are sailing with my parents so i hope since they will be in a photo it will be included on the Cd. Thanks again

Archived