You shoes?

GORDONCHICK

Has anyone bought, tried on, &/or worn the brand You by Crocs? I'm looking at a very cute pair of fuschia flats but I don't know how they fit or feel.

And before anyone attacks simply because they are made by Crocs, this is what some of them look like:

1625636-p-LARGE_SEARCH.jpg

1625615-p-DETAILED.jpg

1625605-p-DETAILED.jpg

I bought a pair of black knee high boots a year ago and they were so comfortable. I am a teacher, so that is super important. They wore well and I plan to use them again this year. Sometimes they offer free return shipping, so that makes it easy to return.

Has anyone bought, tried on, &/or worn the brand You by Crocs? I'm looking at a very cute pair of fuschia flats but I don't know how they fit or feel.

And before anyone attacks simply because they are made by Crocs, this is what some of them look like:

1625636-p-LARGE_SEARCH.jpg

1625615-p-DETAILED.jpg

1625605-p-DETAILED.jpg

I have never even heard of them but I wouldn't hesitate on getting the purple or the orange pair. They are really cute.

I have not tried on those specific pair but I just bought a black pair of Crocs flats called Marlies. They are all plastic? rubber? but are embossed to look like cloth. I wore them to a party with a nice dress and was able to dance all night in them no problem. NO one could tell they were not leather.

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to update everyone - You by Crocs are VERY narrow! I can't even get my foot into to shoes! I have very average width feet and have never had this happen. And the shoes pictured in the beginning of the thread are suede even though the descriptions say leather. I also tried tall boots ( with a 3.5" heel) in beautiful leather. I tried the grey and metallic purple and those were way to narrow as well.

Archived