Airport Transportation

BosoxI

We'll be disembarking in Barcelona and we'll be returning home immediately. It's far too early to see the tours being offered, but does Celebrity typically offer bus service to the airport on the last day?

It is not clear if you simply are disembarking in Barcelona or if your cruise terminates there. If you are leaving the ship in Barcelona than I would expect you will have to provide your own transportation to the airport. If your cruise terminates in Barcelona than Celebrity will have bus transportation to the airport for purchase unless your cruise includes a transportation package. :)

We'll be disembarking in Barcelona and we'll be returning home immediately. It's far too early to see the tours being offered, but does Celebrity typically offer bus service to the airport on the last day?

Celebrity will offer a bus transfer for purchase.

Alternatively, you can use the "blue bus" to the port entrance and take the metro from there (one change).

With luggage, you may want to hire a transfer, depending on how many you are, this may be cheaper than Celebrity's bus.

You may want to look at the roll call here on the board for your cruise and look for people to share a transfer.

Our cruise is terminating in Barcelona, and we have elected to use Celebrity's transport to the airport. Yes, it is more expensive than a taxi; however, I have read on CC where cruise passengers are directed to a different check-in and security than "regular" air passengers. Hope this helps!

If it were me I would just take a cab--30-40 euro for both of you, no waiting around. Be sure to compare that to the cruiseline fare when you find it.

That's probably what we'll do. Are cabs plentiful? We have done this exact transfer in the past, but it's been so long with so many cruises intervening that I simply can't recall exactly what the situation was. I know we made it OK. Perhaps a senior moment, too. Thanks to all for the advice.

Archived