Price drops

jtdlmc

Is there an easy way to check for price drops on a booked cruise or do you have to do a mock booking? My PCC had said to check "voyage fare" but I can't find that on the NCL site anywhere.

Just go in to the cruise by the date and then scroll down to look at the category that you booked, no need to go as far as a fake booking.

Still a little up the air about what actually happens if the price drops after final payment. So do we get the new price or an upgrade or OBC? Sounds like it depends on who one talks to.

Alaska Airlines gives a credit to "My Wallet" in my account, but then I have to fly again to use it! TSA is making me less and less eager to fly.

Still a little up the air about what actually happens if the price drops after final payment. So do we get the new price or an upgrade or OBC? Sounds like it depends on who one talks to.

Alaska Airlines gives a credit to "My Wallet" in my account, but then I have to fly again to use it! TSA is making me less and less eager to fly.

My NCL cruise consultant told me that they will not adjust the price after final payment but an upgrade would be offered if available.

I'll cross my fingers for you.:D

we got this cruise at such a great deal i doubt it will be lower, its really gone nothin but up everytime i checked...but just to be sure--never know

it does just depend and all you can do is call and see if it does go lower!

on our Panama Canal cruise in Dec 09 we got a free upgrade from inside to OV which was really COOL:cool:

Archived