How much Nickelodeon is on Norwegian?

K&Rs Mom

We're not really Nick fans, but looking at the Norwegian Sun as a possible next cruise. Is it everywhere in the kid areas? My kids will be 7 & 9 at the time, if that makes a difference with the clubs. They loved the kids clubs on RCI, so if anyone has a comparison I'd appreciate details there too!

No, I can say that looking through all of the kids page schedules - Nick is not "everywhere" through the kids clubs on the ships that aren't "Nick All Access"

I will be posting some Gem ones when I get back in 3 weeks, so be on the lookout for that when I return. I will have a huge review of the kids club I am sure. :)

No, I can say that looking through all of the kids page schedules - Nick is not "everywhere" through the kids clubs on the ships that aren't "Nick All Access"

I will be posting some Gem ones when I get back in 3 weeks, so be on the lookout for that when I return. I will have a huge review of the kids club I am sure. :)

I'll look for it - thanks. Have a great trip!

Don't worry - you will not be overwhelmed by any means. Even on the EPIC which promotes "Nick" pretty heavily - we had to search out the activities and characters.

That's what I wanted to know - if the whole trip was going to feel like a commercial, it may not be worth the better price. Thanks!

Archived