Ft lauderdale hotel separate living/bedroom suites??

Virginoftheseas

Does anyone know of a Suite style hotel in the Ft lauderdale area that has separate livingroom and bedroom suites. That is also within walking distance to supermarket or drugstore and a restaurant or two.

OTHER THAN Embassy suites 17th street

Price range 200-350

Don't need parking- we'll be flying in

POSSIBLY the Hyatt Summerfield Suites...IIRC it is opposite Oakwood plaza that at least has a KMart and other stores...plus places to eat. No Supermarket or pharmacy (CVS-type) place that i remember...

The Homewood Suites MIGHT have a room similar to what you want but there isn't anything within walking distance....though you could grab a cab someplace...

Also, you could try Marriott's Beach Place Towers....essentially it is a time share, but they will sell rooms by the night when available...and you could hop the sun trolley (on weekends) over to the Harbor Shops on 17th street that has PUBLIX grocery store, Total Wine/Beverage and anything else you can think of....PLUS it is across from the beach! THere are several restaurants in the complex as well

Doubletree Gallery One has suites and is right by Publix, CVS, Galleria Mall and restaurants: Texas, Jade Palace, La Cantina, Frank & Vinnie's, Truluck, Capital Grill, Seasons 52, P.F. Changs, Mermaid Bar, Blue Martini.http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/FLLTSDT-Gallery-ONE-A-DoubleTree-Suites-by-Hilton-Hotel-Florida/index.do

It's also a short walk to the beach and has a water taxi stop!

I booked Springhill Suites in Dania and it seems to fit your requirements. Oakwood plaza is across the street with lots of shopping/dining. I haven't stayed there yet and there's not a whole lot of reviews on cc about it, but it seems nice and the price was right on lastminutetravel It was $115 ($219 regular price) but if you are looking for up to $350 for the night, I'm sure you will find some place a bit more upscale that this. Happy hunting!

Archived