Treasures of Prague, the Rhine and Main 10/21/11

fred111

Uniworld River Ambassador. I have had more luck in the past on this board than on the roll call board.

My wife and I like Prague also. Counting the days until we get back there. Until then, we are just dealing with the mess made by Hurricane Irene.

• 11 months later...

Fred, I too am a bit puzzled by the lack of engagement on the roll call board by river cruisers - but also much less on this board than cruise boards. Maybe its a numbers game or maybe river cruisers dont feel the need to connect in advance since it is so much easier to connect on board... I have always liked the boards to help build anticipation for a cruise, find answers to dumb questions (do I have to worry about mosquitos on the river if I leave my balcony doors open at night?), discover if there are cabins to absolutely avoid and learn about tour guides absolutely not to miss. Oh well. I am sure I will enjoy the cruise immensely just the same. It is just a different lens on the experience.

Archived