Talk about Nickel and Diming!

jerzigal

[quote name='RuthlessBoss']Outrageous, yes. But you are indirectly paying for them having it on board and available to you, a handling charge. Kind of like fast food, costs waaayyy more than if you cook at home.[/quote]
whoa now, I can get the same fast food for 15$ , where as a sit down nice restraumt cost 3 times more, and yes the home meal will cost less.Ps the fast food meal is usually better and cheaper and less calories if you know what to order.;)

I was on the dream not to long ago and the night before we got off in Costa Maya, i wasnt feeling to hot. My nose was trying to stop up and i felt really dumb because, i take nose spray EVERY where i go. And i didnt take that or cold meds at ALL! So i was gonna get both in Costa Maya we walked into the little drug store right at the port and i swear, the place had NO a/c in there. But it made my nose so much worse i had to walk out. I dont know why i didnt get meds there, they were right in front of me. and were maybe 7 bucks for them. That night we got back and that night i tossed and turned i couldnt breathe at all! So i went to the ship store the next morning and got some cold pills 15.99! I was like " are you serious?" But i had to have them, thank god i did cause i could not breathe! I know next time to bring my own cold meds, thats for sure!

[B][COLOR="Navy"]
Shhhh..

We all have to be glad that Carnival is not doing like some other lines now.. Charging even for OJ or Apple Juice..

Youall may have seen even some Airlines are charging to use the W.C. !

We thought Baggage Charges were ...lets be nice here with the ladies.. ..Absurd is the word...:eek:

[/COLOR][/B]

Archived