St. Kitts Snorkel tour

merinski

Hi

I can't say much about the snorkeling tour with the ship in St. Kitt, except that it's a lot of people!! I researched many other options and I was lucky enough to find Liz Pereira Tours. I booked her catamaran tour (1/2 day) and it was AWESOME! It included the trip, lunch, gear, and open bar. It was about 30 pp or so and 12 of them were from our CC group, so that made it even more enjoyable. Liz was great, she responded quickly to all my questions and emailed me regularly to check on things. The crew on the ship were great!!!! They were very informative, entertaining, and genuinely nice!!! They took us to a great spot and we snorkeled for about an hour or so. We saw various sea life and the waters were calm and clear. It was the best experience on our trip!!! We can wait to go back!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone taken the st. Kitts snorkel tour through the cruise ship? Just wondering if it was any good? The discription doesn't say much.:confused:

Is this one going snorkeling,beach and, lunch on a beach in Nevis?

Had about a 30 min. snorkel off St Kitts and a long time on the beach in Nevis where we had lunch. Was not much there, but a good beach with very little to do.

Paul

Is this one going snorkeling,beach and, lunch on a beach in Nevis?

Had about a 30 min. snorkel off St Kitts and a long time on the beach in Nevis where we had lunch. Was not much there, but a good beach with very little to do.

Paul

THis is the write up of it:

Snorkel St. Kitts - KT04

spacer.gif

Enchanting, impressive and breathe taking are just a few words to suggest our Snorkel St Kitts is a must. Snorkel virgin reefs abundantly alive with a varying array of tropical fish, large turtles, eagle rays, salt water chub and snapper may be sited. Many virgin reefs, volcanic and extensive soft corals, fans and sponges make up the reef life along the Caribbean Sea side of St. Kitts. Refreshments of local non-alcoholic drinks and water will be provided.

I got this email of where it is, still don't know if anyone has been there.

Pick up guests at ship and do introduction

Board Vessel (use restroom at the Marina), Safety Briefing

Sail from marina to White House Bay

Stop at White House Bay for snorkeling

Sail to Ballast Bay

Stop at Ballast Bay for snorkelling

Sail to Green Point

Stop at Green Point for snorkelling

Sail from Green Point to Marina,

Archived