MDR Lunch/Breakfast Menu?

becomingophelia

I'm gearing up for my October 14th cruise on the Dawn and love looking at anything I can ahead of time!

I've been able to peruse the menus for dinner, but haven't been able to see any menus for the main dining room lunch or breakfast.

Can anyone help out? Have any pics or remember any items?

Thanks in advance!

The breakfast menu (don't have one) is pretty straight forward breakfast stuff, most of which is available at the buffet, except you get served sitting down. The table will have some pastries. Eggs prepared as you wish with eggs benedict being a favorite. Coffee, juice, cereal, bacon, hash brown cakes and a few other breakfast type things. Otherwise, unless I'm forgetting something, breakfast is breakfast in the MDR. The lunch menu does vary some each day. Again, I don't have one. It is usually a light type of offering such as hot sandwiches with soup, veggies. It's biggest appeal again over the buffet is being able to sit and be served. Perhaps someone will be able to post a sample menu.

Archived