Luggage Valet Form FLL???

Cruise-Nut

I would think there is no limit but don't know for sure, you just have to pay for each person. Each piece of luggage may carry a cost on the airline which you will have to pay for. The more pieces, the higher the prices usually go up.

We are seriously considering this for our Oasis cruise in November.

We have used the luggage valet program in (Port Everglades) FLL and I believe I saw a notation of 2 pieces pp...but we were flying first class and had 3..no one ever said anything..and the fee was still just $20.00 pp...I really don't think it matters as we were actually given the amount of luggage valet tags that we requested when we signed up for the service...

We used the service last Sunday when we arrived back on Allure. $20 per person and they charge you per bag based on the respective airline's baggage policy based on class of travel on the airline. As we were flying Southwest we had 2 pieces of checked baggage free of charge so only had to pay $20 each.

They will provide a form in your stateroom on about day 3 which you complete with your flight details and how many pieces of checked baggage you have, and it outlines the baggage fees by airline. All charges are then charged to your sea pass account. They deliver bag tags and your boarding passes to your stateroom on your last day and you have to have bags out by 11pm on the last night.

On arrival at the port you just have to take your Carry on baggage and head to the airport. It was very simple and the next time we saw our bags was on the baggage carousel in Vegas. It was worth more than the $20 per person in my opinion but don't tell RCI or they will charge more!

Thank you. Someone said their docs stated 11am. I have an 11am flight coming off of Navigator. Hoping it's different but don't know why it would be.

not sure what you mean...if the form says all flights after 11am and your flight is after 11am why do you hope it is different? of course our Form for Allure said all flights after 11:30 am are eligible...

James&Dean put it all in a nutshell!

not sure what you mean...if the form says all flights after 11am and your flight is after 11am why do you hope it is different?

James&Dean put it all in a nutshell!

Someone "said" their form stated it was 11am, the form that was published says 11:30am. My flight is at 11am.

Archived